Help with the search anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko_girl

Reaction score
Any one know? Ive been looking and i cant seem to find anything. All I found was the hat.. Could Someone help me plz?

-kiko

Last edited by a moderator:
Clothing store by the door to the changing rooms

ya thnx!

wood you supposovly know where the other stuff are? It wood be nice to know.. if not thnx anyway!

kiko

the jacket, bunny slippers, and necklace are in the clothing shop. The football is in the toy shop. The bag is in the food court. the trwirling thingy is in the arcade. The tie is on the teacher in the tama school, the paint brush is at the tama school 2. The banjo is in the music shop. The hat is in the travel shop, on the picture of chile. I think that is all :lol:

in forever tamagotchi (in the mall) on the wall, on the thing with the cap look on the right side and theres a necklace, on the floor there is the bunny slippers, and the neck tie on the teacher and the paint brush in the school the windmill in the arcade on the slots, and in the cafe, look on the thing mimitchi is behind, and go to the chile mapand look on one of the big tall rocks in the travel center...... and i think thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back