angelgotchi language

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteSometimes

Reaction score
Are japanese angelgotchi's in japanese, like the keitai and so on? I'd like to buy an angelgotchi and Jason's store has them, but if the language is in japanese I won't be able to understand it, i know some people here have bought angelgotchis from jason, are they it in english or in japanese?

there are two kinds of angel, the american one which is in english, and the japanese one which is in japanese.

it doesn't matter which one you get, it doesn't matter if you don't understand japanese. that's what the internet is for! ^_^

https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tangel.htm

this will help you get to know your angelgotchi. it's not that hard to figure out, even without the internet helping you! and don't forget, whenever you have a question or problem with your angelgotchi, you can always come to tamatalk and someone will definately be able to help you!

good luck!

Thanks whisperofaghost!! You're the best! ^_^ I already bought my angelgotchi just now on ebay :unsure:

I bought a pearly blue one too! Only the seller offers custom backgrounds, I'm getting a Sailor Moon background!

TG4E :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back