I never get full training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteSometimes

Reaction score
Hi

I can never get full training on my tamagotchis. I praise them when they're facing me backwards and when they're crying, I time out them when they are demanding attention for no reason, and when they give mean presents after connecting to other tamas. But still, I never get full training, I always only get half the training. What should I do, apart from what i already do, for him to have full training?

Last edited by a moderator:
you're probably just missing some of the times when they need praise or time out. i usually have the sound on my tamas turned off so i'm always missing when they need praise or a time out.

Keep the sound on and always keep your Tamagotchi with you. If you have to go away from your Tamagotchi for some time, pause it.

It will beep for one attention in the baby stage.

3-5 times in child/toddler stage.

The rest of the way in the adult stage.

When it calls for attention and he/she needs something discipline them! (Believe me they do it alot in child and teen stage. :rolleyes:

when they beep check their status. if they are fine, time out them. if they are crying, praise them. check their status every 5 min. if they give a mean present time out them 3 times then see how they act for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back