Question and PLEASE some answers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What age did the Matchmaker come to your Tamagotchi???

• At 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At 6

• At 7

• At 8

• At 9 or over( if this is true,Please tell what age! )

• I didn't let it come

• I don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

secertrock500

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is 6 yrs. and the matchmaker hasn't come yet and i am getting unpaitent and Puh-Lease send replies quickly or i'm gonna freak out!!!!!! :eek:

-secertrock500 :furawatchi: :p

No worries, mine came at age 7. It depends on what time of day you started your Tama. If it was born in the morning, the MM will come at age 6. If you started later in the afternoon, it will come at 7 :furawatchi: .

I dowloaded mine though...will that have any effect???Oh! Thanx for the help phi21!!!

-secertrock500

:furawatchi: :p :eek:

Well, the matchmaker can come anytime when its an ADULT. So basically, it dosnt matter what age it is, as long as its an adult. :p I hope I helped! :furawatchi: -ZTF

The matchmaker starts visiting when your Tamagotchi has been an adult for 72 hours. She comes at 10:30 AM, 3 PM and 7 PM.

That should be age 7, but if she visits when your Tama is 6, the reason is that your Tama hasn't become 7 yet, because Tamagotchis seem to become older always later and later on a day.

No worries, mine came at age 7. It depends on what time of day you started your Tama. If it was born in the morning, the MM will come at age 6. If you started later in the afternoon, it will come at 7  :huh: .
The matchmaker came when my tama was 8. but that only happened, like, once. but w/e :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
My tamagotchi is 6 yrs. and the matchmaker hasn't come yet and i am getting unpaitent and Puh-Lease send replies quickly or i'm gonna freak out!!!!!! :eek:
-secertrock500 :) :lol:
Don't worry, mine came at 6 yrs. :D When you are six for 3 days, set the time to 10:59,

and don't press ANY other button. Not even the button to go back to your tama. The matchmaker will arrive in one minute.

:D :eek: ;) ;) :p Hope this helped!!! :D :D ;) :eek: :p

Well that match maker can come at any age.....its all determined on how much its been paused! But it normall comes 72 hours after it turned into a adult...so 3 days after it went to an adult....if it grew into one at age 3 at age 6 it would get the match maker.... if at age 4 age 7 it would get the match maker.....plus some hours if it has been paused at all.

mine usually comes at age 7 or if its debugged pick an adult character and fastforward it ( by pressing the C button and to un fastforward it press it again) and the matchmaker should come at age 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back