He evolved into a teenager but he is still 0 yrs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteSometimes

Reaction score
Hi

My cousin had hatched an egg on sunday when I last saw her. Today I came over to have dinner at her house and her tamagotchi is 0 years of age but already a teenager. Why did he evolve but his age didnt? We're confused :s

My cousin says she goes to summer camp during the day and she leaves it at home and pauses it all day and only plays with it again when she gets home. Could it be that the problem is the pausing? Still, if the problem was the pausing it wouldn't have evolved to a teenager, right?

When a Tama is paused, it won't age. That's the reason it's still 0 years old.

Also, Tamagotchis tend to become older later and later on a day.

Like when you hatch a Tama on morning, when it should become for example 7 years old, it probably becomes 7 at night.

Hi,

Are you 100% about it being a teenager? Mines a toddler and its 0. Also if a tamas on pause it cant age. Check tamatalks character sheet Tama character guide. I had the same problem and my friend called me and said here tama was a teen but when i got to school the next day her tama was a toddler. If you need anymore help or any more information please PM me!

:pochitchi: :mametchi: :nyatchi:

-Tayz

Its a teen ohh thats wierd exchabnge it at the shop u bought it!

Or keep it and not know the age. I think the age isent wrking because maybey the numbers dont wrk in that part of the screen or something.. If i was your cuzzin i would trade at the shop!

Hope i helped!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

-Tayz :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi

Thanks for all the help! Yea, I think it might be defective, because she asked me to take care of it this week as she is going to be in camp, so i have been taking care of it without pausing it since yesterday and today it woke up and it is still 0 years! :( she can't trade it at the shop because she bought it more than 1 year ago and she doesn't have the box or the receipt anymore, but she just ordered a V3 so it's ok! maybe I can convince her into giving me the defective V2 once she gets her V3! :angry:

Yeah If you've reset download your tama alot the age counter brakes! I've had a 4 yr old tama Marry and a 0 year old Ringotchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back