Somthing wierd

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinmindle

Reaction score
I entered the love potion password and it gave me a costume I did it again it gave me the love potion BUT I HAD TOO COST TAMAPOINTS :huh: :eek: :D :angry:

The last password you enter out of all of them will be a costume, it's normal!

Ya, so you have to be careful with what you puntch in last.. cuz you wont get it... not until you buy it. Well you wont be getting the love potion for free only it you restart it.

-kiko

I entered the love potion password and it gave me a costume I did it again it gave me the love potion BUT I HAD TOO COST TAMAPOINTS :huh: :eek: :D :angry:
it always does that to me

This is a dilemma many TamaTalkers face. When you enter all but one of the shop codes your tama automaticly replaces the last code you put in with a "secret" costume. What I did was not enter the CAKE until last because why have the cake in the first place? I wasn't going to use it so I replaced it. This is an unsolveable problem that many people face.

//Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back