What am I doing wrong?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

forman21

Reaction score
Every time I make a new tamagotchi, they die at there teenage year. My tamagotchis have never had a baby!!! Please, if you have some tips for me, give them as soon as possible!!!! ;)

Hey

Your tama mite be dieing because it could by overweight??

Or

You mite not be giving it enough attention

Sorry about your Stollen tama :eek:

Thanx I watching its weight and I even brought it to school once to give it the attention it needed.

I think u dont take care of it enough....or maybe theres something wrong wth ur tama....or maybe its a glitch....ANd do u actually get to marry or just die be4 the matchmaker comez???there some guy in this other topic who was sayin the same thing u r saying....

It might of been overweight.

If it is overweight, and you can't look after it for sometime, pause it. Don't leave your tama unpaused when you are not taking care of it for over 1 day.

If your tamagotchi is v3, then the Burglar Rabbit thingy might of killed it.

Don't worry, the same thing happens to me sometimes but then I just keep resetting and finally get a adult :furawatchi:

I have a friend who had the same problem. Just try being as nice to your tama as possible. If you do everything you can, it's a glitch. Sorry about your tama. If you get it to an adult, connect it to someone who has the opposite gender a tama. They might have babies. Good luck, Tulip

Every time I make a new tamagotchi, they die at there teenage year. My tamagotchis have never had a baby!!! Please, if you have some tips for me, give them as soon as possible!!!! :p
just try and make sure you keep all four hearts on hungry/happy full (black) all the time. If you see one empty. Give it as many meals as it will eat for hungry hearts, and either give a snack or be good at a game to fill the happiness hearts.

If you have a V3- make sure that if you use the treasure chest or genies lamp or connect with a V1 or V2 you always check the hearts regularly as these things can take hearts away without you realising.

I know that your tama was stolen last year because i am forman21s best friend. But i also remember that forman21s tamas were either a kid or teenager, never an adult :D .She took the best care of it and then someone stole it. So she never had the chance to get it married or saw the matchmaker :D . But if she still had her tama, I would say play more games with your tama and maybe it is a glich. :D also buy it treats and make it REALLY happy. :D

*Mamitchi465*

If your tamagotchi is v3, then the Burglar Rabbit thingy might of killed it.
The what? What is this 'Burglar Rabbit'???

I've never seen one :huh:

The what? What is this 'Burglar Rabbit'???
I've never seen one B)
My friend says she saw it on hers, but I think that was a glitch.

Sorry about that, and I just found out it wasn't real.

Also more advice.

Get another tamagotchi for your tamagotchi (just too bad it was stolen... :lol: ) and keep connecting them.

I tried that and my tamagotchi was SOOO happy it had a new friend, it didn't die and is 6 years old now!

Every time I make a new tamagotchi, they die at there teenage year. My tamagotchis have never had a baby!!! Please, if you have some tips for me, give them as soon as possible!!!! :(
that happens to a person i know. You have u excerise it and bring it to school. i keep minein my locker and between classes i give it attention and food and w/e it needs

My friend says she saw it on hers, but I think that was a glitch.Sorry about that, and I just found out it wasn't real.

Also more advice.

Get another tamagotchi for your tamagotchi (just too bad it was stolen... :( ) and keep connecting them.

I tried that and my tamagotchi was SOOO happy it had a new friend, it didn't die and is 6 years old now!
i have 1 rite now i let a person borrow 2 of mine and never gave it back since the 7th grade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back