Sign in to follow this  
cheypie987

wut is with this tama ?

well yessterday mi tama pixels were fading then i put in a new battery. they were fine then. then this big black cloud came over the tamagotchis. the cloud had a face !....wut is rong ???

Edited by cheypie987

well mi character waz on the screen and above it waz a cloud so it couldnt of been a character

i bet your tama was sick.

IF it looked like a skull its sick.

use the bottom left thing that looks like a medical bag and give it medicin.a dose or 2

I would say probably a glich like glittergirl said, weird things happen during gliches :D

Hope this helped :D

.:::~*StrawberryStarfruit94*~:::.

sometimes things that look like clouds show above you tama's head when they are mad. was your tama's back facing you when it happend?

sometimes things that look like clouds show above you tama's head when they are mad. was your tama's back facing you when it happend?

Exactly.

Ohhhh. then that means it's mad. go to the bottem left hand corner and press praise. It will be happy again!

anybody else want to help me figure it out ??....its still there !!!!

it is from the geney lamp you kjow the rain cloud it is just a glitch try reseting it then download it if it is still there well leave it it is ok I think

Hmm...it may be an unusual glitch. Japanese do many things to make the tamagotchi a mystery sometimes :mametchi: