Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gears

Reaction score
How can you tell what your tamagotchi's adult form will look like? :(

You can't really.

What your tamagotchi grows into is determined by the care you give.

The better you care for it, the better the form your tama will grow into!

Here is a chart for the v3 Tamagotchi. It shows all of the characters possible.

Here is a growth chart for the v3 Tamagotchi. It shows what your tama could possibly grow into based on the number of the generation, (even or odd).

I hope that helps!

If you have more questions, feel free to PM me!

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the charts, they really helped! Luckily for me all the adult versions of my tama are super cute.

To tell when It is in Adult form, you can use a chart like Captin Bean gave you or you can count how many times it evolved. For instance when a baby evolves count that one and then when you hear the evolved music once again (4th time) you can be sure it is an adult, Even if you don't know the characters well, this helped me, but if you don't know many of the characters you can visit these two sites to help memorize them.

V3 CHARACTERS--https://www.tamagotchi.com/products/characters.php

V2 AND DEBUGGED CHARACTERS--https://planet-gotchi.tripod.com/index.html

Hope this helped!! :(

.:::~*StrawberryStarfruit94*~:::.

Captian bean, on the second chart what does odd and even mean?

Captian bean, on the second chart what does odd and even mean?
odd and even means odd and even generation. for example, you must be even or odd generation to get a certain adult character. for example, if it says odd generation, your tama's generation must be 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and so on. the same thing with even generation, 2, 4, 6, 8, and so on.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

That was an awsome chart but it may not be accurate. My tama evolved to an adult yesturday and I got the chomametchi from the hinotamatchi. So you may want to add your chart. But again that was a very awsome chart very organized :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back