Missy's Old ALREADY!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starryeyed

Reaction score
I was waiting to mate my 2nd generation tamagotchi, Missy (since I thought I had until age 16...)- tell me why she changed this morning, at the age of twelve! I was so upset! Lol. Now I guess I have to start over from generation one. I wish I could just hatch a new egg (reset), but I don't have the heart to do that (funny how attached I can get to my little vitual buddy). Yeah, so well... thats over... :huh: Has anyone else had that happen?

Maybe if you've been setting the clock forward (or backward, or both), it made her age quicker.

Nope, I've NEVER done anything to my connexion's time... never. No pausing... nothing. I played it completely straight. :huh:

Wait, you never said, is it in ConnX or Connection? Because Connection, is based on the half life system everything happens faster, my teens became adults at age 4 on Connection! and normally about 8 on ConnX, so which is it on Connection or ConnX?

Well, maybe she just said that by mistake? And she ment Connections?

Also another possibility is it's broken, or fake.

Well in another post he/she said they have a conc and a conx, so when he/she says conx he/she probably means it.

Possible though.

I personally think this is good though. It shows that BanDai has been making events more random. That's more fun! ;)

But I really am sorry about you having to start again. That really bites. =/

Lol- sorry it took me so long to reply, heh. It is, in fact a connexion. And-- it is definately real. Got the bandai logo and everything- correct british packaging. Yeah, well I guess I don't know whats wrong. :D Oh well. I ended up resetting it anyway-- I didn't have the heart to leave her to die, and I don't have the patience to keep up excellent care when I know that I'll just have to hatch another egg. So yeah.

And just for the record, I am a she. Heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was waiting to mate my 2nd generation tamagotchi, Missy (since I thought I had until age 16...)- tell me why she changed this morning, at the age of twelve! I was so upset! Lol. Now I guess I have to start over from generation one. I wish I could just hatch a new egg (reset), but I don't have the heart to do that (funny how attached I can get to my little vitual buddy). Yeah, so well... thats over... :wacko: Has anyone else had that happen?
Find another old tamagotchi thats the oppisite sex of yours. Use the love potion to get married quick. The code for it is BCBACABA. Thank me when your tama has children. :wacko:

THAT HAPPENS WEN THE TAMA ASKED YOU "LOVE" AND YOU SAID NO

IT KEEPS GROWING TILL IT DIES ,THAS THE V2 TAMA.

I was waiting to mate my 2nd generation tamagotchi, Missy (since I thought I had until age 16...)- tell me why she changed this morning, at the age of twelve! I was so upset! Lol. Now I guess I have to start over from generation one. I wish I could just hatch a new egg (reset), but I don't have the heart to do that (funny how attached I can get to my little vitual buddy). Yeah, so well... thats over... :furawatchi: Has anyone else had that happen?
It doesnt start all over again, when it passes away because its an oldie, it just goes onto the next generation. well, nvm, cuz u already reset it. try taking my advice next time this happens!! (or something similliar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back