Uratama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skillful Abbot

Reaction score
Got these a couple of minutes ago.... I was able to get two with some smooth talking and a sexy smile... Purple is by far the coolest color right now in my opinion.

uratama.jpg

Heheh, I saw that pic on Vpets ML. I agree, purple is definitley the best color, I'm planning on buying one from yesasia. :kusatchi:

-TT(^o^)

Last edited by a moderator:
How were you able to get a hold of these??? Any way that I would be able to find one?

I just got one from yesasia. One long wait to get it though...

Lucky you, I think you are just making me want to jump up and snatch one of those packets from you as you hold them there.

*drools* :furawatchi: ¨

^^^ Nope, sorry, Jap only. I know, the japanese get everything cool. Anyways, if you want one, just pick one up @ yesasia.com if you're willing to spare about a week or two for $5 less (as opposed to eBay).

There Cool! ^_^ I'm trying to Buy those while I save up!

What do they do that other types of tamas can't do??
Blue animations, unusual characters, uratown, new foods, items, and games. :angry: Aren't they great?

i'm gett'n one tooooo!!!! i herd there a mix of entama and some thing else. :angry: :huh: *scratches head* hmmmmmmmmmmmm i'll find out later. :wub:

Got these a couple of minutes ago.... I was able to get two with some smooth talking and a sexy smile... Purple is by far the coolest color right now in my opinion.
uratama.jpg
*gasp* Cool! Those designs rock! I now REALLY want an Entama and/or a Uratama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I think I gotta wait till Christmas because that's when I get a lot of money. (Last year $70!)

well, UraTama is a bit similar to EnTama

but they have blue Pixels and they have different character....

However the character from uraTama is a combination between Entama

and the original ura thing....

btw. I Already ordered mine from yesasia I picked the white with stars design :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back