What's Wrong With IR???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starryeyed

Reaction score
I don't get it. This morning, I tried NUMEROUS times to connect my ichigotchi and mimitchi (before she evolved into the elderly character)- but it wouldn't work! I followed the directions exactly... here's what happened. On my connexion (mimitchi) the screen read "PROCEED", and on my connection (ichigotchi) the screen read "CONNECTING..." THEN "FAILED". Why is the connexion working but not the connection? Is it because their different? I thought that they are supposed to work together anyway...

They should still be able to connect though, without being adult.

I don't know what's wrong with them, but you seem to be full of problems with your tama's. Are you sure they are official BanDan? Or perhaps you are doing something wrong. Try reading through the instructions on the bit about connecting.

Other than that I don't know what to suggest. Maybee your connection has a faulty IR port.

When you are ready to connect, one tama has to invite the other to communicate.

So they both have to be at the connecting screen, then push the middle button on one and the other should respond.

Be sure you're not in a a really bright room. That should help. :D

They will connect at all ages but the infant stage.

Oh yeah, that's another good point. IR doesn't work in bright light (sunlight or otherwise).

This seems pretty obvious but, you didn't metion it, you do know your suppose to point them at eachother right?

Allthough, i put one facing up, and then another facing up, and put one on top of another, so one's IR port, is at the bottom of the other egg, and tried to connect them, and it worked! :D

Lol-- yes, yes. Thank you for your advice... believe me, I know I'm doing it right. I've been obsessing over them for a while now. And it is real. You know, my co-worker dropped it the other day at work, and it didn't seem like anything bad happened... but now I'm starting to wonder if the IR is destroyed. I just assumed that since everything else was okay that it was fine. Now I have to yell at Jessica on Monday- lol. Abusing my tamagotchi. Off to Walmart and TRU to buy another one...

When you are ready to connect, one tama has to invite the other to communicate.So they both have to be at the connecting screen, then push the middle button on one and the other should respond.

Be sure you're not in a a really bright room. That should help. :wacko:

Actually, I have connected my tamas several times when they were babies.

All of them were conneCTion v2's.

;) ^_^ :D

You have to be pointing at the infra red thingy. Or maybe your tamagotchi is tired. I really dont know? :wacko:

---------------------------

dont hate me cuz im beautiful hate me cuz your boyfriend thinks i am ;)

When you are ready to connect, one tama has to invite the other to communicate.So they both have to be at the connecting screen, then push the middle button on one and the other should respond.

Be sure you're not in a a really bright room. That should help. :unsure:

mine connected at the infant stage, just now! :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: <_< :wacko: :mimitchi: :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back