Battery Problem!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you had this battery problem?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok, so this is what happened:

My tamagotchi v3 came up with the 'low battery' sign.

I knew I needed to change my battery so I did.

I used the CR2032 batteries (the ones for tamagotchis).

It worked fine.

The next day, I went to play with my tamagotchi and the 'low battery' sign was there again!

Please help me! I'm so upset! :(

:D 0o-Tamagotchi-Crazy-o0 :furawatchi:

U NEED TO RESET THE TAMAGOTCHI OR PUSH THE BATTERY IN AND IF THAT DOESNT WORK GET A NEW BATTERY IF THAT DOESNT WORK I DONT KNOW MAY BE ITS BROKEN.

HOPE U FIXE IT SOONE :D :furawatchi: :huh: :(

I know that if you pause your tama alot it drains the battery extremly fast. If thats not the problem and your tama didnt drain the first battery that fast then it was probably a defective battery. On those kind of batteries if they touch another battery it will drain itself before you use it. So your tama is probably fine just try a new battery.

U NEED TO RESET THE TAMAGOTCHI OR PUSH THE BATTERY IN AND IF THAT DOESNT WORK GET A NEW BATTERY IF THAT DOESNT WORK I DONT KNOW MAY BE ITS BROKEN.

HOPE U FIXE IT SOONE ;)   <_<   :ph34r:   :wacko:
You gave ther right answer but can you please turn your caps off in the future? People may think you are yelling at them, and make them feel dumb.

I would also like to add...all you will need to do is press the reset button and download your current tama info that will fix it. My first V2 did that to me when i first got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back