Which Are The Rarest Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash2006

Reaction score
hi! i was just wonderuing what the rarest Tamagotchi's for each stage are... I've currently got a Patapatachi...

to get a mimetchi, name your tamagotchi a name that starts with the letter R and take really good him/her.

In my personal experience, since the 1997 P1 and P2 the rarest ones are the ones right bellow the best character you can get. In the newer connections, I have noticed that the rarest ones are the ones right in the middle.....Hanatchi, Androtchi...etc. Thats my opinion!

I have a mametchi, its first generation, I just looked after him really well. I dont care if hes rare, hes one of my favorite tamas so I'm happy to have a mametchi

I have said this 100 times. There are 100 topics about this.

Mametchi and Mimitchi are no rare, they're easy to get with very good care and playing lots of games for happiness hearts. NO tamagotchi is really rare, except Nazotchi and the debug characters.

Some people consider some tamagotchis rare, because they never seem to get them, but there's people who get them always. That's because different people have different usual ways of treating their tamas. Someone may forget to take care of their tamagotchi and finds the healthiest characters rare, someone may check his/her Tama every second and get nothing else but Mimitchis and Mametchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back