Hashizoutchi Leaftchi Megatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok a few things to tell you. I don't know about the Leafitchi, I think that it's like a furwatchi but with a different name. But I know how to get it. A young mametchi, obotchi, piriorioritchi, nikatchi, or a patapatatchi on a odd number generation. The megatchi, same thing, and the hashizoutchi, also same thing. I hope this helps!! :furawatchi:

Type to me if you have questions!

my sister has a leafachi, she just fed it random foods from hamburger-scone, any foods really

lots of scones though...

i had a furawatchi(same thing) and i had a patapatatchi and took really good care of it

to get a leafiotchi, feed your tamagotchi lots of scones and cones till it becomes 99 pounds and name it a name that starts with the letter D and keep your tamagotchi 99 pounds for the reast of him/her's life.

To get Megatchi,I think you feed it a snack when it loses a happy heart,feed it almost to 99 lb or all the way to 99 lb.But I'm not that sure. :kusatchi: :wacko: :wub:

Hashizoutchi is a mystery to me. I guess he's an Robotchi/Hanatchi level character, so not so good care, but not so bad as for Masktchi. Hashizotchi can be got on odd generations.

Furawatchi comes on odd generation from very good care and low weight, maybe a little spoiling but not too much.

Yes I agree with flubber about Megatchi. The same method can result a Masktchi or a Kurokotchi

on an odd generation though. Also very poor care seems result one of these charactes on odd generation.

The name of Tamagotchi doesn't have ANY effect to the growth. And I don't think that the type of food has either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a megatchi but I dunno how i got him. but i think the 99 lbs is right. cuz he was pretty much 99lbs his whole teen stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back