Brokeback Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ame

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Eh he he..[/SIZE]

My friend had a male Hanatchi on her Connection V3, and after a few days the matchmaker came and offered her a mate.

She said yes and a Wooltchi appeared, fireworks blah blah, and a minute later she had a little baby girl.

Only when I checked the Tamagotchi website's character list Wooltchi is listed as male only!

W. T. F.

Has anyone ever had a Wooltchi, and if so, what gender was it?

Because I'm kinda scared. :furawatchi:

it's just a tiny glitch.

they probably pair tamas randomly.

haha, i like the title of this.

*bamcr*

yup, it's true... boy tamas CAN have babies with other guys and girl tamas CAN have babies with other gals... but only if the match maker brings em

Wooltchi can actually be either male or female... Ive had it before as a female......just like Ive had Gaijintchi...(Bill) as a girl..... they most likly made a typo when they put in its gender!

[SIZE=8pt]Eh he he..[/SIZE]
My friend had a male Hanatchi on her Connection V3, and after a few days the matchmaker came and offered her a mate.

She said yes and a Wooltchi appeared, fireworks blah blah, and a minute later she had a little baby girl.

Only when I checked the Tamagotchi website's character list Wooltchi is listed as male only!

W. T. F.

Has anyone ever had a Wooltchi, and if so, what gender was it?

Because I'm kinda scared. ;)
Could be a typo. Or, Urutchi/Wooltchi may just have given birth to a baby girl- it's random what gender baby you get!

BTW I hate the name Wooltchi, I stick with Urutchi (the lesser known name for Wooltchi).

The only characters with 'genderal' differences are the babies (Teletchi, Shiroteletchi) and the Oldies (Ojitchi and Otokitchi).

That means that urutchi can be both male or female. I am pretty sure that is what the BanDai chart says: male/female. :(

And a 'glitch' is a mistake in programming, a 'thing-gone-wrong', something that is different, and is like that, but shouldn't be. So a glitch on Tamagotchi would be for eg if your Tamagotchi ages every five minutes when it should do so every day.

GONKNESS.png

[SIZE=8pt]What versions have these female Wooltchi/Urutchi's been on?[/SIZE]

Maybe the different names mean that they are different characters from the same mold?

The same friend has an Andortchi on her v3 now (the same baby girl, all grown-up. :3) and yet in the friends list of her v1 it shows a different character, as if the game can't match it to Robotchi.

If they were both the same character with a different name you'd think the game would know what it was..

Do you guys know how to get Wooltchi?I could try getting one that's a girl because both of my tama's babies are girls.If I get one,that would mean that Bandai problably just made a mistake when they were making the chart.I know that other people have one that's a girl,I just wanna be sure.

-------------------

(o o)

( - -)_

l

My pet!It's dancing!

I like Trollz.You can see it from my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back