Training Points!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catwoman_2525

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have 3 tamas and i have a question! How do u gain training points? I know if your tama upset u praise or tell it off but can you gain points from winning the championship of a game? Can you get them from eating your tamas fav food? What can I do to ngain my tamas training points!

the only way to get training points other than praising and giving a time out. Is to connect them with another tama, having the one you want to obtain more training points in. To give a present to the other tama and if the tama gives something other than the wrapped present itll come back looking like it got away with something naughty...just go to time out and give it one and you will recieve a training point. Thats the only other way I know of.

All i know about trainning points is that if you get a full bar of trainning points there is another two nor three. Once those are full up you will most likely to get The secrtet Character BILL!!! It only works if you are a baby, Toddler or teenager.

;)

ok the other way is : if your tamagotchi beeps and the attention icon lights up and the hunger bars are full and at least 1 happy bar is then use time out then u will get a training point ;) (this is not a cheat your meant to do it)

Hi all,I have 3 tamas and i have a question! How do u gain training points? I know if your tama upset u praise or tell it off but can you gain points from winning the championship of a game? Can you get them from eating your tamas fav food? What can I do to ngain my tamas training points!
You should give it a Time Out when the hungry and/or happy hearts are full, but still calls for attention. You should praise it if it is:

crying (baby and toddler only)

turning its back away from you (teen only)

or if it did good, great or excellent in a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back