V4: No Antenna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
Ok, well, I was jus around Tamagotchi.com. And the Shell-ection contest is open. At the bottom of the screen, I saw "Contest Rules" I clicked. And I read.

"The Great Tamagotchi SHELL-ection Contest"
Official Rules

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

ELIGIBILITY

Open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec) (the "Eligibility Area"). Void where prohibited or restricted by law.

HOW TO VOTE

Voters will have the opportunity to help select the new Tamagotchi V4 design through a series of online voting which shall last for 4 weeks commencing at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time on July 22, 2006 and ending at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on August 19, 2006 ("Voting Period"). During each of the first 3 weeks of the Voting Period, 4 new designs will be posted online at Tamagotchi.com for voters to select their favorite design. The design receiving the highest number of votes during each of the first 3 weeks of the Voting Period ("Finalists") shall be posted online again during week 4 of the Voting Period. Of the 3 Finalists, the design receiving the highest number of votes during week 4 shall become a new Tamagotchi V4 design. To vote, log onto www.tamagotchi.com and follow the online instructions for voting. Voting is limited to one vote per person or email address per calendar day.

VOTING RESULTS

The winning design will be revealed on or about October 20, 2006.

CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION

By participating, you (and if you are a minor, your parents or legal guardians) agree to these rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and legally binding in all matters relating to this voting and accept all risks and consequences of entry and participation in this promotion and agree to release and hold harmless Bandai, its affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns ("Bandai Parties") from any and all consequences, liability, claims, judgments, injuries, damages (including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, incidental and special damages), losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees and legal costs) of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to this promotion, including but not limited to your submission of any votes and participation in the promotion, printing errors, any claims based upon the rights of publicity and invasion of privacy, even if one or more of the Bandai Parties were aware of the possibility of any such consequences, losses, damages, etc.
Well, I bolded the important part. You vote for the V4 design. Well, I got that straight. Now, the "No Antenna" part.

https://www.tamagotchi.com/vote/contest.php

Look. All the future V4 designs have no antenna. Huh? Why did they give V3 antenna, but not V4? Wild. If you want to see the rules for yourself,

https://www.tamagotchi.com/vote/contest_rules.php

Maybe I should give this to Bandai, to fix they're problem.

h99

I'd dismiss that as a good thing. The antenna gets in the way all the time, at least for my friend and I and quite a few TamaTalkers.

That's probarbly just to show the shell. All those pictures are to show the shell, not a picture of the tama.Bandai probarbly will give v.4 an antenna. As you said,

it would be 'wild' if they didn't when th v.3 has one. :eek:

Sorry, if this is off topic but that Bamboo Design that they had was awesome! Though I'm hoping for Cherry Blossoms! -_-

TG4E :eek:

Hmm, that's odd.

Nice find though, I am really interested to see if it ends up having an antenna or not. :eek:

Hmm.. Yes. Though actually I would like it if there is no Antenna. Well what I do is I made round plastic gum packets into Tama Cases and the antenna is quite hard to fit in ;)

the antenna is a waste of genuine plastic! :D yeah, i bet it could save them a bit of money. unless they've got too many awesome new features!

Well, they could have but, I don't know if the V3 even uses the antenna because I dont understand, I know it can go on Tamatown, but it doesnt connect or anything like that when you go to Tamatown.

the antenna is a waste of plastic, it has no function at all.

It doesn't fit in my tama chest with my original tamas properly either :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I already noticed that - and I actually prefer it not to have an antenna, at least then it is distinguishable, and it'd make V3s more "expensive" right?

E.g: Here is a rare V3, only American Tamagotchi released with an Antenna. Anyway, seeing it has no function nor has any value, and takes away the egg appearance and difficults transport, then I think it is best not to have an antenna. The Keitai had an Antenna, but it connected to mobiles, so it seemed to remind you that it could do that, lol. ;)

And dachdach, that picture was very funny, lol. ^.^ I definitely want my Ciào to keeps its antenna on now! lol

i think that the antenna makes it look cooler :D

but than again it looks cool either way :wacko: :D

And dachdach, that picture was very funny, lol. ^.^ I definitely want my Ciào to keeps its antenna on now! lol
I made that when I was mad because my en-tama haden't come yet(still hasen't :huh: ) that one is the one that never came!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back