I think my tama has a glitch...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny_hop

Reaction score
Okay... my v3 is generation 6... her batteries were dead when she was a child! I bought new batteries yesterday... I put it in to download... today... she is still 0 years old and turned into a teenager... BUT THE PARENTS LIST IS GONE! When I press the button b on parents, it won't let me go in! IT'S G6 ALREADY! :(

How long were the batteries dead?

'cuz if the battery was dead for a long time that happens. It happend to me before.

It was sad :mametchi:

I know you don't want to reset it but u kinda have to. If u want to keep ur

items give all ur items to the other tama - then reset the one that broke and give the items back to the original.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long were the batteries dead?
'cuz if the battery was dead for a long time that happens. It happend to me before.

It was sad :mametchi:

I know you don't want to reset it but u kinda have to. If u want to keep ur

items give all ur items to the other tama - then reset the one that broke and give the items back to the original.
Will it stay the same generation? Cause' I might just leave it this way...

Oh, that happened to me with my V2 toy! When you put in a new battery it resets all the data completely...i think. lol. :mametchi:

Don't buy a new one yet! :rolleyes:

1) Downloading takes the years off from the age meter. Fortunately, the age meter display doesn't affect the evolution, the unpaused hours do. So no matter what the age meter displays, your Tama will evolve normally. (Of course pausing counts)

2) That is a common glitch on V3s, it has many problems with the parents menu. :furawatchi: You can't really do anything, but the following parents will probably go there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunny_hop, I know how to get those tamas you wanted. A Bunbuntchi, you have to have an even number generation. Same with Woolitchi. Now the Tsunotchi, your tama has to be on a odd numbered generation.

my tamagotchi has the same problem, only it's on generation 3 :furawatchi: it also did the same thing before I restarted it, it's a mystery.

Live with it :furawatchi: LOL! you r tamais itself. it turns into a teenager at 0y take care of it! :) It turnds into and adult at 2y (this happened to me) Take care of it! Dont look at the age.. look at the happy hearts the hunger hearts. thats what matters most:)

-KG

Don't buy a new one yet! ;)
1) Downloading takes the years off from the age meter. Fortunately, the age meter display doesn't affect the evolution, the unpaused hours do. So no matter what the age meter displays, your Tama will evolve normally. (Of course pausing counts)

2) That is a common glitch on V3s, it has many problems with the parents menu. :p You can't really do anything, but the following parents will probably go there.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back