Sign in to follow this  
My_TAMA

SOMTHING WRONG WITH

well, Whenever I wipe my finger going in the ''Right'' direction of the bottom buttons (praise/timeout, medicine, lights, friends) of my tama, they dissapear, but when I wipe my finger to the left of it, they reappear! I tried to replace the batteries, but it made no differance, has this happened to anyone else? and I did not drop it in water. Do I have to debug? Im worried in what might happen... :( PLEASE HELP!

:( so sorry that happened.

:blink: i've dropped my v1 in the sink b4 so thatz y mine didnt work 2 well. maybe you could replace the battery.

i really dont know wut 2 do :huh:

but i hope that i was a little help. :D

well l8er :ph34r:

apple (signature e-mail name) :furawatchi:

try taking your tama apart and get a screwdriver thingy and try tightening them that happened to me when i changed the screen background on my v2 like half of the pixels were missing so it was like 3 quarters of an egg . or try sqeezing the sides

Thx. that wuz big help, Ill try it all, ok, Its acting purty weird now... I hope it will bo ok! :( :blink: ''may the Lord Of All Tama bless my tamagotchi, Kairi (lol, i lurve kingdom hearts)

my tama fell into my pool! my aunts dog acciedntally pushed me in and my tama was in my pocket! WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! *sniff* haru... :mametchi: