I wnat the mom to leave the baby...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Could somebody please tell me how to get the mother to leave her tamagotchi baby?

Last edited by a moderator:
The parenting Tama will stay with his/her baby for 24 hours of unpaused time, and then leave at the next midnight. You can make the parent to leave by setting the time to 12 AM when the parent has stayed with the baby for 24 unpaused hours.

You have to wait atleast 24 hours from the time you got the baby for your mom to leave. :huh: :mellow:

TIP: Try to not pause your Tama, if you want your parent to leave fater. :mellow:

Best~Wishes

~Tama-Love~

yes, the parent will leave in two midnights, leaving on the second midnight, unpaused. you can make the parent leave earlier like this, set the clock to 1 minute before 12:00am, otherwise, set the time to 11 :59pm, and she should leave. this only works after the parent have spent one midnight with the baby. if it doesnt work, try it at a later time.

hope that helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000

allow atleat 24 hours, but usually it takes 2 days. try not to pause your tama. also, there is no real way to make the parent leave the baby beside waiting.

hope i helped!

-starr747 :furawatchi:

allow atleat 24 hours, but usually it takes 2 days. try not to pause your tama. also, there is no real way to make the parent leave the baby beside waiting.hope i helped!

-starr747 :furawatchi:
actually, there is, it is the way i said in my other post, i tried it, it worked.

Okay, I never pause or change the times of my tama... I like to keep all their schedules natural. On my game, the mom JUST left... so it's now midnight and baby is asleep.

What time will the baby wake up? I know how demanding they are, and I don't want it to wake up without me then die after a few minutes. >__<

Okay, I never pause or change the times of my tama... I like to keep all their schedules natural. On my game, the mom JUST left... so it's now midnight and baby is asleep.
What time will the baby wake up? I know how demanding they are, and I don't want it to wake up without me then die after a few minutes. >__<
You still have to name and everything so it will wait for you to wake up I'm pretty sure. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back