Sandshark 23's (Ramsay) I think is going to die!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should ramsay do? (it's asleep so..)

• Set the time so it's awake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reset and download

• Reset back to the 1st Generation

• Leave it until it's awake

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

riley

Reaction score
:rolleyes: <_<

It all started when Ramsay told me to play the jump game, and it was only a tamababy!

After I played it 2 times, I looked after it for a while. And then I placed it on my bedroom doornob. And that started it...

About 10 minutes later, I looked at Ramsay's tama. To my amazment, it had done 2 poops, AND it made a mess. So, first, I made it go to the toilet, And then, It fell asleep!

And then, I looked at the health. It was fully hungry AND it was only happy 1 heart!

The main question: Do tamababies die?? :unsure: :angry: :ph34r:

actually MANGOROX tamababies can die. mi friends tama had a baby . there was a skull which killed both. they can die. anyway, RILEY that is usual 4 babies 2 do that. don't worry! just b there 4 it and give it a LOT of attention! mine is in generation 6! :) :)

it's not a problem. he won't die in his sleep. he will stay the same. when he wakes up he will get worse so you will have to react quickly.

No I'm sure it wont. I will just wake up and be the same. But hurry up, when it wakes up cure it!

Evreybody, just calm down! I got it fixed! i changed the time again! Thank u for all of your advice. also, riley and i (Sandshark 23) are twin brothers! thats y we have to be on at seprate times. :huh: :huh: :)

ok we didn't have to know that your twins. Ya all you had to do is fast forward th time at the time he wakes up and cure him then put it back to normal time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back