I may have found a secret character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Tama except Nazotchi and the debug characters is really rare.

Some people just find some Tamas rare because they never get them, and other people get them constantly.

Zukitchi doesn't exist it is Zuccitchi, and it is not rare, it is just a regular adult v2 character.

I got Zukitchi.Heres how I got it:

My Tamagotchi was a girl and I named it Angel.When it was a baby,I kept the weight under 35 pounds.when it turned into a teenager,I made it 99 pounds.Then it evolved into a Zukitchi! I love them there so cute!

and I got a Whaleitchi it was a girl called Raven.

sorry I asuumed it was rare after it wasn't on the V2list at www.tamagotchi.com that has now been updated

I have Zukitchi right now, adn have had him several times in the past. He is a character obtained from bad care, he is Masktchi level, and his hearts will drop faster. He is from P2 I think. They are cute, but not one bit rare, lol, maybe rare to those who look after their TamaGotchis very well. :p I don't think nazotchi is a secret character anymore on V2 either, I have heard some reports and images of people who have gotten him without debug, and taking bad care.

The only secret character on V1, V2 and V3 is Ojayitchi which is obtainable by getting two elderly Tamas to mate.

no but youcould make it into a secret charecter.heres how to do it:

take great care of it until it is 12 yrs old.after its slept then it will turn into a charecter that looks like an alien.that is zachi.it is a secret chareter :puroperatchi: :lol: :) :)

hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back