Special Occasions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ra-

Reaction score
For the Japanese ones are:

New Year (January 1-3) *santa clautchi*

Doll's Festival (March 3)

Children's Festival (May 5)

Star Festival (July 7)

Moon Viewing (September 17-19)

Christmas Celebration (20-25) *singing tree*

For the American ones are:

New Year (January 1-3)

Halloween (October 31)

4th of July (July 4)

Christmas (December 20-25)

**Thanksgiving maybe?

I don't know if there are any more to American one, can someone post the rest?

For the European ones are:

???

Can someone post the European ones as well as the missing American ones?

V1: Spring Window Box/Trough of Flowers (Mar/Apr)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think we had a singing tree for the european one too. =) because in hk i bought a tamagotchi connextion at christmas time. and then the singing tree popped up. o_O

Well, they say that if you want something done right, do it yourself. So that's exactly what I've done. I've gone to TamaZone and searched and searched until I found EXACT the answer I was looking for. Thank you VERY VERY much for this information Georgiakate1!!

Submitted by GK1 of Tama Zone with help from Crikeys of Tama Zone - Titled: Special Occasion Animations and Common Animations

Special occasion animations are usually seen at the following times:

11.30am 2.00pm 4.30pm.

Set the date as listed below for each of the animations, and then set te clock to 1 minute before each of these times (11.29am, 1.59pm and 4.30pm). Wait for 1 minute and you will then see the animation. I always see them at 11.30am (occasionally they may not be seen after 11.30am on these dates, so I prefer to always set the clock to 11.29am).

These animations are only seen with an adult tama.

The special occasion animations that can be seen on a V2 connexion include:

1) the Easter bunny pushing an egg along the screen - seen from March 14th -> March 31st.

Set the date to any date during this period, the time to 11.29am, wait one minute and you will see this animation.

2) a pumpkin appearing on the screen on Halloween - October 31st

Set the date to October 31st, set the time to 11.29am, wait one minute, and a pumpkin will appear.

3) the talking Christmas tree in the lead up to Christmas - seen from November 30th until 11.30am on Christmas Day (December 25th).

Set the date to any date during this period, set the time to 11.29am, wait one minute, and you will see a christmas tree talking to your tama.

4) the turkey chasing your tama near Thanksgiving - seen from November 18th

-> November 26th.

Set the date to any date during this period, set the time to 11.29am, wait one minute, and you will see your tama being chased by a turkey.

5) the tamagotchi wearing a backpack when school is about to restart after the mid-year break) - seen from August 15th -> September 8th.

Set the date to any date during this period, the time to 11.29am, wait one minute, and you will see your tama weraing a backpack. Interestingly this does a different animation with a marumimitchi - i've yet to work out what it is doing.

6) fireworks and a Happy New Year message on New Years Day - January 1st.

Set the date to January 1st, the time to 11.29am and wait one minute. You will then see fireworks and a Happy New Years message.

7) a cake, fireworks and then a Happy Birthday message on your tamas birthday.

Set the date to what you first enetered as your tamas birthday, the time to 11.29am, wait a minute, and you will see a cake, followed by fireworks and then a Happy Birthday message. This also works in teens and I believe toddlers.

8) Santa appearing on the screen and turning into a present - Christmas Eve December 25th 10.30pm.

Set the date to December 25th, the time to 10.29pm, wait one minute and you will then see Santa apearing on the screen, either turning into or leaving a present for the sleeping tama. This works ONLY at that time slot.

Common animations are also usually seen at the same times

11.30am 2.00pm 4.30pm

(although these are not the only times you may see them).

Common animations that your tama will do include

- coming up close to the screen

- brushing teeth

- taking a bath

- dancing

- rolling

- singing

- running and falling

Some of these are seen with toddlers, some with teens and some with adults, but generally if you set the time to 11.29am (or 1.59pm or 4.29pm), then wait one minute, you should see your tama doing some sort of animation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked them all, and they all work and I throughly enjoyed seeing them!! I think my favorite's the thanksgiving one. The turkey's so funny :eek: Once again, THANKS-A-BILLION georgiakate1!!!

Ra,

I just checked them all, and they all work and I throughly enjoyed seeing them!! I think my favorite's the thanksgiving one. The turkey's so funny B) Once again, THANKS-A-BILLION georgiakate1!!!
Ra,
Oh lol thanks -Ra- - its nice to be appreciated!! B)

I haven't really tested them all on my V3 - but i think they will work B)

Does it work on V3?
Not all the information works on a V3.. It has only been tested on a Version 2. Feel free to have a look on the V3, dont be sad if it doesnt work though.

Most of the big occasions (christmas, new year, easter etc) will work on the V3.

//Haze

thanks haze!

well just to add something here....

set time to valentine's day ( 2/ 14) and 11:29am. I purposely did this to see if there's a event on that date. It came eventually but this time, no hearts or flowers but just a snowman under the snow night.... lol

-Ra-

Yup some events do work on V3! Hee.... i only tried xmas and new yr. I'll try others when i have free time.

thanks ra.

im sure i would care more if i did :huh:

now that its pinned get a guide to close it--

b4 there are so many useless replies.

like this one!

*note that some adults dont brush their teeth [gasp!!] but instead watch TV [oh. thats better :huh: ]

*looks up* page stretching, oh my...

ANYWAY *coughs* The tama celebrates your birthday too, when it first wakes up! Just FYI!

what time does santa come? :ph34r: :ph34r:
On Christmas eve, at one minute after 9:59pm, as your tamagotchi is sleeping, a santaclauchi will drop down and turn into a present for a little while. Sadly, you do not get to keep the present. :ph34r:

Do changing the time and day work on v2s??? :ph34r: :ph34r: <_< :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back