Why play with your Tamagotchi in class.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Robot

Reaction score
But why should you have your tamagotchi in class? :pochitchi: .You are at school to learn

and get a good education that will help later in life.Do not play with your tamagotchi in

class it is going to be taken away by whoever is teaching you.Do not play with

your tamagotchi in class here are risks:

1.You will have it taken away.

2.If it gets taken at the beginging of the day it will die by 4 hours

3.You will not get a good education.

4.You will be embarssed if you get it taken in-frount of class.

Its for your own good,Do not play with it or

suffer the consurqwensers. :pochitchi:

Best of luck:

:chohimetchi: Young Robot :chohimetchi:

My friend always brought hers to school and she carries it around in a small bag she has and we were takeing this HUGE test that counted for like half of our grade and all of a sudden her tamagotchi beeped because she NEVER puts it on pause and she got really embarrassed and got a warning for if that happened again :D :)

:) I do it every day i just put the sound off and play with it under my desk. :D

I have never taken my Tama to school. But once i left it unpaused for 6 hours! It was alive but sick when I got home. I'm lucky it slept for about 3 of those 6 hours! :chohimetchi:

YOU GUYS ARE BAD IF YOU PLAY WITH YOUR TAMA AT SCHOOL!!!!! :huh: YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!! :wub: YOU CAN AT LEAST PUT IT ON PAUSE, KEEP IT IN YOUR DESK, BUT DON'T TOUCH IT!!!!! :angry:

Seriously guys, why play one in class? You're just gonna get in trouble. Why not put it on pause? One time my friend had a tamagotchi in class and we were taking the MSAs (which are a HUGE test that counts for 60% of our grades, and we were timed. My friend forgot to put it on pause, and worse, forgot to put the sound off. So it went "Beep-beep" during the test and my friend got a warning, but then it happened in the second session of the test (she didn't have time to put it on pause), and she got detention :eek: So seriously, you DO NOT want to take it to school, and if you do, you should be ashamed of yourself :mellow: Unless you did it once but then decided to stop...cuz if you did that then you've learned your lesson and stopped, which is good! So if you did that, have a cookie. :D

I always play with my 4 tamagotchi in class i never get caught and I'm going into grade 10 XD im allowed to play with them in art class its fun!

I always play with my 4 tamagotchi in class i never get caught and I'm going into grade 10 XD im allowed to play with them in art class its fun!
Yes, me too. I have never got caught. Except once. Tama was on pause though.

Yes, me too. I have never got caught. Except once. Tama was on pause though.
Its fun playing with my tamas in math class, I failed math anyway I have no clue what the pythagorean theorem is or how to do PI on calculators anyway im a science and art and english wiz.

So in math my 4 beautiful tamas save my life from the oncoming bordom. In art i can play with them as much as I want the art teachers the best we can bring cds mp3s and snack to class :huh:

Well, I bring mine to work...even my officemates find it adorable :huh: But in class, that's another story. Don't get yourself distracted with it. Just keep the sound on silent, play with it discreetly when you have free time, and it'll be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
<_< I know that school is the number one priority, but you can just take a peak at it every two hours just to make sure that it is ok. I mean don't over exagerate it. Like a small one minute peak will not kill your eduacation!! It is not the end of the world!!!! :huh:

YOU GUYS ARE BAD IF YOU PLAY WITH YOUR TAMA AT SCHOOL!!!!! <_< YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!! :huh: YOU CAN AT LEAST PUT IT ON PAUSE, KEEP IT IN YOUR DESK, BUT DON'T TOUCH IT!!!!! B)
:huh: OMG!! It is not the end of the world get over it!! :huh:

My point was to not play with your tama every lesson

I have a trick:

Look at it every 2 lessons,just to cheak and i think this is important

because if you play at school all day,your job will be a casher at a shop or

a dust-bin man.

so make your own mind up.

Best of luck:

<_< Young Robot :huh:

i do it all the time just hold your tama in your pocket and press

A button 4 times, then B button 2 times, A button 1 more time and B button TON'S...

Now You Are Playing Bump! *YAY*

P.S, Feed Your Guy Loads Of Apples To Make Him 99lb Then You Can Play For Ages And Your Better At Bump Too!

By

Iammaxman2! <_<

I'm taking my Tamagotchis to school sometimes. I have no time to play with tamas (unless I'm going to wc). But at breaks, I'm training it and feeding it. I'm usually hanging alone, and Tamas are nice to play with.

And why it's so hard to pause for you all? If your tama misses some "important growth hours" because of your future education and future job?

Last edited by a moderator:
My teacher didn't care o_O she just smiled at us when My friend and I were distrcing half of the class what I do is just check on them while I'm in the bathroom or during lunch/recess. I sometimes play with my tamas in class and I have a B+ avrage I've never gotten a C+ even :lol: well yes young robot has a point They can be bad because my friend never worked only ever played with her tama :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back