Sign in to follow this  
Kitten3c3

PIN THIS TOPIC !

I was sitting in the waiting room at my orthadontist waiting to get my teeth pulled when I saw my tama do The "Pody Dance". I sat Him on The Toilet. When He Was Done Singing The Happy Song, He died!!! The second He Stopped jumping up and down!!

I wanted to Cry. I somehow managed to hold it in Though. :chohimetchi:

Does Any1 Know What The Heck happend???

P.s. PIN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sitting in the waiting room at my orthadontist waiting to get my teeth pulled when I saw my tama do The "Pody Dance". I sat Him on The Toilet. When He Was Done Singing The Happy Song, He died!!! The second He Stopped jumping up and down!!

I wanted to Cry. I somehow managed to hold it in Though.

was your tama sick when it happened? could of been from old age if it was old. that happened to my friends tama but hers was 28 years old and it was a v2

How old was your Tama?If it was really old then it just died of old age!Hope I helped!

I wanted to Cry. I somehow managed to hold it in Though.

was your tama sick when it happened? could of been from old age if it was old. that happened to my friends tama but hers was 28 years old and it was a v2

She was 3 years old!!!