What the...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marie

Reaction score
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me!

I was looking at Penny, a female hinotamatchi,(fire ball) when all of a sudden something extremely strange happened!

You know when the tama has its back on you and a flower thing is over its head? well that happened to me but instead, she was looking at me! it was sooo strange! but it only lasted like... 2 seconds and then Penny stopped... Please reply! im very worried about her! somebody please please please reply i need to know!

Well i never had a hintomatchi but i think that was one of her events what i mean is that tamagotchis dont just dance around the screen, they also: listen to music, take baths and other things! BUT each tama has a couple of "special" ones, like a mimitchi might come up to the screen (its real cute!) and a itchigotchi sometimes runs and falls, KEEP IN MIND that a hintomachi is one of the 2 more "unhealthy" teenagers........then again...it might be depressed and want to be praised or played with

come on i really need help from somebody please!

Oh thats just a screen saver it does that when you leave it alone for a while like a computer! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back