at the beach

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adior

Reaction score
I was reading through some of the previous posts and saw that some peoples tamagotchis had gone to the beach. has anyones tamacon gone to the beach or seen fireworks? or is it that only tamaconx go to the beach and see fireworks?

Well, i have currently 2 of my 6 Connetions hatched, and they were around 8 days, and now i am raising there girls (gen 2), i have seen my Mametchi, Brush his teeth, Walk up to me and bow, sing, and jump, same thing with my Kuchipatchi, except she came up with a flower in her mouth. :D

me too mimichi except like the itchigotchi it takes a few days before it starts doing a new thing like going to the beach. just wait a couple days :D

I've seen my tamagotchi listen to music and take a bath, the fireworks happen when they mate or do"the humpty humpty dance*

I haven't seen mine brush there teeth or watch there teeth yet, but its just a new thing to look forward to..

and for the present items i've only gotten a ball and a skateboard so far... the skateboards really neat in my opinion

My girl mametchi has gotten a ball, bow-tie, and a pencil. The boy only got the ball and bow-tie. I guess different ones do different things. I have only seen my tamagotchis run and trip, take a bath, brush teeth, and play with their items at random.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive seen mine run and trip, take a bath, and roll around on the bottom of the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back