Location of MUTSU

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny_hop

Reaction score
Okay... I live in Canada... can I get a mutsu here? ...I'm going in california in 2 years... you think they'll still be selling mutsus? Is the blue fish the only character for the american version? I FEEL SO BAD I LIVE HERE! *throws micropets on floor* Darn you... MUTSUS LOOK COOLER! :huh:

On the Funny Article on the Mutsus, Look at the Box of Mutsus it says Hasbro. What about you Search Hasbro.com!

Mutsu's are normally only found on ebay. As far as I can remember, they can get kind of expensive.

As Junky said, mutsu's are usually only on eBay, however I have seen a few on akadotretail.com once upon a time. If neither of these has what you're looking for, try to establish a trade with a collector, I'm sure meny are more than happy to barter.

\(^o^)

Mutsu has not been in stores for at least 3 years now. Ebay is your only source. Keep checking, they do show up :)

Mutsu has not been in stores for at least 3 years now. Ebay is your only source. Keep checking, they do show up :)
thanks for the advice! I saw one on there about a month ago but didnt have enough money...

OMGGGGGGGG, ALL OVER THE NET ALL THEY HAVE 4 mutsu IS ANIME STUFF. it is making me SOOOOOOOOOOOO mad. THEY DONT EVEN HAV THEM ON ebay.

PPPPLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ email me. i need HELP PPPPLLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE

YA I HATE MICRO PETS mad.gif my frend let me borrow hers it cept me up all night mad.gif plus mutsu lookes waaaaaaaaaaay cooler I wanna mutsu sad.gif (stomps on frends mikrow pet)
If a friend is kind enough to trust you with her toys, you can be more respectful to the MicroPets - after all, they aren't yours.

But a Mutsu does look cute. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back