99th generation!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows. I don't know of anyone to reach the 99th generation. Why don't you shoot for it and see what happeneds. Then you could tell all of tama talk!

I believe every tamagotchi onc its reaches Gen 99 restarts at Gen 1, Cause I dont think it can go any higher if it can please tell me

What I believe is it still lives, but when it gets on the next Generation it still says 99 Gen. The farthest I have got is the 38th generation, but not 99th.. :(

What I believe is:

On most tamagotchis (USA V1 and up) you will get to 99 generation, and you will continue getting generations, but it won't be indicated on the counter, like when you get to 99lbs, it doesn't say you reached 101lbs.

Then, I think that on V1 ConneXion, it dies. I noticed that when my V1 ConneXion got to 99 last year, he died, so I think they die at 99 too, and I have heard reports that they die at 99.

So basically, they will not die, because most people don't own a V1 ConneXion. :(

No one knows. I don't know of anyone to reach the 99th generation. Why don't you shoot for it and see what happeneds. Then you could tell all of tama talk!
i dont think 99th generation even excised.. :rolleyes: :angry:

97th? Woah. Good luck :huh:

And im just happy because my gen 1 just got a visit from the matchmaker :D lol

I believe every tamagotchi onc its reaches Gen 99 restarts at Gen 1, Cause I dont think it can go any higher if it can please tell me
I will try to get to gen. 99 too!!! :D

spiffy is technically right, but i was wondering if if it keeps going. :D

i think u get a cool item

i think you would probably go bak to generation 1........

no way no one can get that far its impossible.ur lucky if u can gt 2 ur 10th

99th? I don't think it will... See, if your talking about getting there on multiple batteries, then I'll believe you... But on 1 battery, it'll be imposible! My friends lasted to Gen. 9 , then quit.

-Spongeboby

sorry but it doesnt go to 99th gen. it olny goes to 7. any way douse any won no how to get twins? im soo sad my tama is out of batterys. im 8 douse any one no about v4 tamas

:blink: hey it doesn't only go to 7th generation my first v3 went to gen 27 den died and my other one got to 8th gen my other V3 is still on Gen1 though!!! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back