Don't leave your Tama in the car!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wetnoodle33

Reaction score
my brother and sister both left their tamas in the hot car, and when we came back the screen was completely black, and hot to the touch. then we figured out that if this happens, just put the tama in front of the car's AC to cool it off. now their tamas are completely normal. just giving this tip in case somebody has done the same.

Ooh, thanks for the tip! I'll definitely avoid doing that when I travel with my tama, haha. ;D

yes, this is true. my friend left her favorite tamagotchi in the car on her vacation and now it is, well, no good anymore. :p

Wow I should stop putting my tama in the car because everytime when I go to the market or somewhere I bring my tama but then leave it in the car so when I play with it or touch it after I come back it is buring hot ! Wow I am scared I hope I never do that again or if I do ......no damage will occur.

Thank you for giving this advice and soulution. I can tell people apprediate it. You have helped many peopl. Just read the replies.

Tamagotchis have a LCD screen, yes? And so do mobile phones! NEVER do this to ANY device featuring a LCD! The little pixel cells will explode in heat and your tama's screen will become entirely black or have some lines in it. Whatever, the screen will not work anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back