tama was stolen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what happen to my tama

• stolen:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • died:

• killed:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nelly56

Reaction score
i was in the park and sombody told me to push them on the swing so i put my tama on the floor.then when i look my tama was gone i wanted to cry so much so then i got a nother :( :eek: :D :D :D

i was in spain .in the sea. i bent down because my flip flops broke in the sea so i bent down to get my flip flop.but my tama got wet and didn't work. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thay probley had 2 people and while you where pushing thay stole it

My nanny and grandad where on holiday and my grandad went to the shop and my nanny stayed

on the bench,and then 2 men came up to her and asked where is the nearest cafe.And while she was

explaing to the crook the over crook took her handbag!!With her passports and here money and her ID!!!

My grandad was cmeing out and saw it and chased him but he lost them

But thats life :eek:

Best of luck:

:( Young Robot :(

i was in the park and sombody told me to  push  them on the swing so i put  my tama  on the floor.then when i look my tama was gone i wanted to cry so much so then i got a nother :(   :eek:   :D   :D   :D
i  was in spain .in the sea. i bent down because my flip flops  broke in the sea so i bent down to get my flip flop.but my tama got wet and didn't work.    :(
that happen tome :D

I dropped one of my tamagotchis and I never saw it again. And my favorite and first tama went through the wash! I was so sad.

i was in the park and sombody told me to  push  them on the swing so i put  my tama  on the floor.then when i look my tama was gone i wanted to cry so much so then i got a nother ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   :angry:   :D
i  was in spain .in the sea. i bent down because my flip flops  broke in the sea so i bent down to get my flip flop.but my tama got wet and didn't work.    ^_^
I used to have a V2 but one day a got a :ph34r: character and I liked it so much that I paused it while I was in the basement so I would have the :) forever.But soon I forgot about it and lost it! :(

It was white with rainbow circles.

it's not really a bad thing, 'cuz it's still in you basement. it's not for it to die if you paused it (unless the batteries died. but maybe you can press download after you change the batteries)

:( :( :( :(

Yea! You could make it a game! Hoever finds your tama 1st gets to play with it 4 a day!

I never thought things like this could happen!!! but cheer up! :( at least it wasn't a real pet!! now that would've been sad!!! :(

Wow!!!!! :(

I am really sorry about that!!! :(

Why would somebody do that! :(

I am never going to leave my tama alone!!!!! :(

Really? You must be :p and :furawatchi: at the same time!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really, really sad. I nearly lost both my tamas but eventualy found them.

I hope you get another tama!

Thats so mean.....

I would've put my tama in my pocet or it would be on my necklce

aww, sorry, it was probably stolen, man, steeling a tamagotchi from someone is like stealing a kid from someone, you should have put it in your pocket.

That sucks!

Ive never lost any of my tamas b4, and it would be a really REALLY bad experience to lose them!

My first tama means lots cuz I went through awesome times with them. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back