Do you think Tamagotchi's are Alive?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think Tamagotchi's are Alive?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No..

• A bit...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolzy

Reaction score
I do! Once i went to taylor creek park (a park...) and i was looking at this duck and Mr (my mimitchi) started walking up to the screen! :p

:p that is so cool!!

I remember when i was brushing my teeth, my tama started to brush its teeth. Same when i watched TV :)

:D that is so cool!!I remember when i was brushing my teeth, my tama started to brush its teeth. Same when i watched TV :p
They can watch tv?

I subscribe to the theory that if a machine has a personality and can interact with people in a meaningful way then it has it's own spirit.So yes,I'd say Tamagotchis are alive.

stuff like this reminds me of the anime chobits. I do seem to have a bond with my tamagotchi. one time i said i love you tama and it's face came up to the screen and smiled

Yes. They are real. Once me & eddi went to see a rock band & when i looked at him, he was singing in the middle of it x) lol. i miss eddi :D

This reminds me.. I found out somthing interesting the other day and wanted to know if any of your Tama's do the same thing.

My tama's have a beeping sound that does not stop! It is very faint so you have to put your tama right next to your ear so you can hear it! It is kind of like a heart beat! I thought that was cool. Please tell me if yours does the same thing or is there somthing wrong with mine!

I think thats meant to be a fault that happens to all tamagotchis at some time because on the thread on tamatalk that says 'more tamagotchi connection v2 info.' it says that 'on the version 2's they haven't managed to fix the soft constant beeping sound' :angry:

Evreyone has that sound, its for the movment of the tamagotchi

Omg yeah there real.....so real it creeps me out! One time i was thinking about mating my two tamagotchis and he came up to the screen and kissed it! He is sooo cute! *talks to tama like a hes a baby* YES YOU ARE YOU ARE THE CUTEST! sry i got a lil carried away there! Anyway i do hear the "heart beat" of him. I love it that he is a robotchi!

I completely believe this theory! I was bored and decided to roll down the hill at my house, and as soon as I thought it, Anzu (my Kinkamotchi!) started rolling around on the screen... and I think that the faint buzzy- noise on the V1 are the Tama's heartbeat!

oh, one time my friend and I were listening to music in class then the tamagotchi started dancing xD it was dancing to the music! whoot!

Yeah...seriously, I do belive he is alive. When I listen to a certain CD, and go to acertain song, I could swear he starts to dance faster.

They say that the "heartbeat" is the tamagotchi's movment (but it IS the heartbeat B) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back