amazing story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paris94

Reaction score
i was at school playing tips with my friends. When the bell rang i was cheaking the status of my tamagotchi's if their happy and so on.i had 4 tamas and i had 3 i was crying so much.That happened 4 days ago and today i found it this boy gave it to me and it was still alive i knew that it was because it had the same training same name and it was 3 years when i got it lost and it was 7 the matchmaker had came so now she has a baby. Plus i know she wasnt dead because she didnt have wings. I was the happiest person ever

[SIZE=14pt]wow. ur sooooooooo lucky.Once i spent like 5 hours straight playing games my tama and i had bought like everything and then i put my tama in my pocket cuz i was gonna go do something and like 5 min later it was dead and i lost all my stuff. :'( [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]you are soo lucky u found it because in my school the 5th graders still tamas when they walk by ur BP and you never see it again. [/SIZE] :) ;)

oh my goodness, that is SSSSOOOO cool!!! Once i gave my neighbor(a boy of 6)my tamagotchi because my friend's friend was over and i didn't have any time to take care of it, so he took it, played with it, and left it on my neighbor's lawn and the sprinklers went over it. The next morning i had to go to that boy's house and ask it back, but later that neighbor that had my tama on their lawn found it and put it on their washing machine. I WAS SSSSSOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!(the neighbors are very good friends of mine, i've known them since their oldest child was 4). my tama's buttons were a bit wet and my battery was wet, and when i reset it it came to this black screen with all the icons lit, so i switched the battery. another time i left it in her yard and i fetched it. :) ;) ;) :D :( :(

oh my goodness, that is SSSSOOOO cool!!! Once i gave my neighbor(a boy of 6)my tamagotchi because my friend's friend was over and i didn't have any time to take care of it, so he took it, played with it, and left it on my neighbor's lawn and the sprinklers went over it. The next morning i had to go to that boy's house and ask it back, but later that neighbor that had my tama on their lawn found it and put it on their washing machine. I WAS SSSSSOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!(the neighbors are very good friends of mine, i've known them since their oldest child was 4). my tama's buttons were a bit wet and my battery was wet, and when i reset it it came to this black screen with all the icons lit, so i switched the battery. another time i left it in her yard and i fetched it. :ph34r:   :)   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^
Your really really lucky

Last edited by a moderator:
wow you are very lucky! maybe the boy who found it, took care of it till he found who owned the tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back