Tamagotchi Cruelty

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asane1

Reaction score
Tamagotchi Cruelty is a VERY sick thing to do for sick and twisted person.

I know a boy who does it- He actually likes (Ok, you're going to hear something VERY bad) killing (yes, killing) his tamagotchis! He never feeds it or anything, so he can watch it die and entertain his little sick-minded self.

This makes me outraged, :angry: sad :angry: and sick.

I know some other people too, and actually have websites about how to and tamagotchi hatred. I found these sites through links and search when I typed "tamagotchi".

There are many ways YOU can help save a life or two- or even hundreds.

One of the things are signing a petiton. So post to say "NO" to tama cruelty now. Include your gender and age. Please include a comment to show you REALLY care.

NO, NO NO NO NO!

This tama cruelty must end now! Even though all it is is a picture made of squares, tamagotchis have their own feelings too! They have the right to be nicely and gently cared for!

Down with cruelty!

Down with cruelty!

Down with cruelty!

That's horrible.What's the point of owning a Tamagotchi if you're just going to torture it? I know they're just little electronic eggs,but they have such personality.They don't deserve that.

OMG will you seriously listen to urselfs...honestly "they havefeelings too" OK that is probably dummiest thing i have ever HEARD! yes I have a tamagotchi, but do i care if it dies? nooooo....duh its going to hatch a new one anyways so WHO CARES? DUDE you guys are WAY TOO obsessive.

People do have a right to think the way they wish you know.

The point of a Tamagotchi is to raise and care for it.To buy one just for the purpose of torturing it and watching it die is foolish.It is also a bit sadistic.

Don't get me wrong,I've butchered my share of video game characters over the years but they were little more than drones and most of them were threatening me in some way.

Tamagotchis have more personality than any game character I've ever encountered and are certainly more real since they exist as a physical object in the real world unlike game characters who are nothing more than pixels and polygons.

They may not have feelings as you or I,but they have as I said a personality and they have the ability to interact with their owner.If something can do that it deserves a bit of kindness and respect.

And yes I realize that you can always "hatch another"That's one of their perks.Death isn't permanent as they can always be ressurected.I know they are machines,but I don't care.This is the way I feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
That kid is one sick puppy. I don't exactly think we should call PETA or anything, but I don't think you should *intentionally* kill your Tama. OK, maybe once. But no more than that...

woah! I hope he doesn't get a real pet one day.! thats just cruel!

but seriousely now folks, yes I'm obsessed with Tamagotchi. yeah when it dies I'm a little sad but, I know I'm gonna get yelled at for this, but their not real!

I would hope you wouldn't get yelled at just for that.You have just as much right to your opinion as anyone else.I certainly won't yell at you for a little thing like that.

OK yeah thats sick. :D

I think it they are just going to waste it for that, they ought to not buy it (all the more tamagotchis for those of us that want one for a reason OTHER than to kill it)

At my school there was this girl who didn't like this other girl, so she asked to look after har tama for the day, she gave it back to her DEAD and said she 'forgot' to care for it!!! It was only a baby, the second it evolved into a rebellious teen it died with 8 poos and an illness!! Poor little thing!!! :angry:

I know, its sad :huh: :angry: I know a kid that when he played with tamagotchi he would take HORRIBLE care of his tamagotchi! It made me sick! :huh: I pray that his tamagotchis are in heaven, or tamagotchi planet.

And you, the one who said Saying Tama's don't have feelings, SO WHAT! Why do you care? I TALK to my Tama and so do other people!we have the right to think that way and you DEFFINETLY won't stop me :angry: !

THANKYOU for all the people who took their time and sign the petition!!!

To people who think we're obsessive- that's your opinion, we respect it, alright?

But I just want to say that tamagotchis ARE electronic and not for real- But I'm talking about people who BUY tamagotchis just for the sake of torturing it and watching it die.

The purpose of tamagotchis are taking care of it, loving it just like a real pet.

Oh, and that boy who kills tamagotchis :huh: has a pet dog. I'm not sure about it, though. It's a jack-russle terrier, i think.

keep your thoughts coming!

P.S. THANKS once again!

No duh. Really, I talk to my Tama and read to him and everything. I even take him on the WWASA Night Flight, which is usually reserved for Agents. (Don't ask.) I would never kill him just for the sake of it.

It's not fair 4 people 2 MAKE there tama die it's sick loving creatures they wont let us down or betray us they love us and we love them so u shouldnt just buy a tama 2 torture it u should buy a tama 2 put all of ur love care and respect into it not ur cruelness into it never cruelness NEVER NEVER EVER EVER NEVER PUT CRUELNESS OR ANYTHING THAT FALLS INTO THE SAME CATAGORIE AS CRUELNESS INTO UR TAMA. ALWAYS ALAYS ALWAYS PUT LOVE RESPECT AND CARE AND OTHER THING THAT FALL INTO THAT SWEET HEARTED CATAGORIE INTO UR TAMA

A tama is like it is real because you take care of it and care for it and everything.They deserve the same reaspect as much as pets do because they feel like the real thing.

Wouldn't it get boring killing a toy over and over again?? I've never done it, and I don't plan on it, but just think:

"Hahaha!! My Tamagotchi's dead!!" *Hits reset* Two hours later.." Heheh He died again" *hits reset* two hours later..."Yawn...yep he died. I think I'll go play video games or somethin'..."

Think about that people. The only way you can get satisfaction out of killing a toy is if you have a really,really,really twisted mind. Some people may have killed there Tama on-purpose for their own personal reason, (which I have no idea what that reason would be!) but getting satisfaction out of it?!?!

Go see a doctor..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back