School and Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelbs

Reaction score
Hi,

My school has this crazy rule that no electrical toys are allowed. It's so stupid. Me and my friends take them anyway and play in class and everything, but most of the teachers suspect something. Does anybody else have a stupid school like mine? If you do please calm me down because I'm about to punch the principal.

All my love (to tamagotchis)

Shelbs

Yeah, we have that rule too. And the dumb part is, our pinciple talks & acts like a baby xD (It isnt a diseas o_O) Luckly. My teacher said we can have them & he wants one xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not in school anymore,but the one I attended was idiocy personified.They once made a friend of mine wear his shirt inside out because it had a picture of a dog that resembled a dog from a beer commercial.I'm sure Tamagotchis are probably banned there now.

:angry: Just be thankful you dont go there anymore. We wear uniform at our skool :angry:

:angry: Just be thankful you dont go there anymore. We wear uniform at our skool :angry:
Oh trust me I am very thankful that place is behind me.We never had uniforms.They talked about it a lot but they never actually did it.

We have to wear uniform at our school until sixthform

the teachers do not mind people having tamagotchis @ skool as lond as they don't beep in class. Teacher care more about mobil phones

get this! my school don't care! they make you hand them in to the school safe if caught. and we wear school uniform all of the time.

we don't have school uniforms but we where close to having them they hung them up in our school.

but anyways lets get back to the real topic our school dosn't allow them ether i had to hand mine in to my teacher 3 times already cause it had no hungrys left.

I wish my school made us wear uniforms... I love uniforms. But I'm weird like that :p. My school doesn't care, but I'm in college... SooooOO... you're paying for the classes yourself, so they can't really say anything about anything. :D

The reason many schools do NOT allow electronic devices in school's because of theft.

You can not change the fact that your school's full of thieves. Thieves are everywhere. And when someone's electronics are stolen (usually they're expensive things like MP3 players etc) people go to to the Administration and expect them to FIND it. So instead of having to deal with the hassle, schools just say NO to electronics period.

I know this b/c I hate MANY of the rules MY own school's got. I'm a senior in High School yet I still have to follow REALLY stupid rules. Here's the MAIN idea of rules for schools. If ONE person abuses a right, ALL will loose their privilage to it.

For example, we can't have ANY drinks in ANY way in the classes. They're only allowed in the cafeteria. We can't even have WATER bottles. Why? Because someone brought alcohol to school in a water bottle, and since it was clear, no one could tell it if it wasn't water until it was too late and the child was drunk.

As far as sodas not being allowed in my school, well people are clumsy and they spill them. Then the sweetness attracts insects like ant etc etc .. Food the same reason. When you reach 12th grade (senior year in HS) you will learn in Government class that the MOMENT you set foot into that building called school, you leave behind ALL your civil rights.

You have NO rights WHAT SO EVER! So yes, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't allow tamagotchies in your school :angry:

I'm lucky they let us wear tankstops .. otherwise the weather would be unbearable! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, because of theift. My friend said that if the teacher takes them away for that reason, it is still theift, because theift is taking something w/out permision, i mean we dont WANT the teacher to take our things, so PTh >=P to those dumb teachers.

B) Stupid school. Why do we have it. By the way I'm bout' to punch the principal. Dumb idiot he is. Everything was cool untill he came.

All my love ( to tamagotchis )

Shelbs

P.S My tamagotchi screen keeps going blank. What the?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back