Sign in to follow this  
tamagotchilover800

Hiya mi tama

my tama has got a brain problem it keeps picking up poop and throwing it at the scrren please help me

Well you'll just have to exept that! Because your tama does whatever if you leave it for a long time!

xD lol. I have NEVER seen a tama do that before, what kind is it? is it a conexion?

She is my best ever friend [we live next door to each other] She has a connection.

oh okay. Thats wired :angry: My tamagotchi blows hearts to ou when she gets bord lol, i took some photos of it x)

oh okay. Thats wired :angry: My tamagotchi blows hearts to ou when she gets bord lol, i took some photos of it x)

lol!! that's cool!!

hahahaha ya right here is no such thing as a tama throwing poo at the screen i think you've got eye problems

my tama starts running and then falls flat on it's face

oh okay. Thats wired :D My tamagotchi blows hearts to ou when she gets bord lol, i took some photos of it x)

Tama's do that on Valantines day!!!!!

Its so cute! :angry:

my tama starts running and then falls flat on it's face

:angry: They also do that when they get bored!!! :D

WHAT KIND OF TAMA IS IT WELL WHAT KIND OF CHARACTER IS IT IF U DONT NO CAN U DESCRIBE IT

YOU AVE GOTA MAKE SURE U DISIPLINE UR TAMA EVERY TIME IT DOES THAT IF U DO IT WILL STOP DOING IT

Are you really serious? It throws poop at you? LOL *rofl*

Poop! Well I never! I'd love to see that. It reminds me of what I've heard of Devilgotchis that throw pie at your face. LOL! I don't know, maybe there is a glitch, it isn't being looked after properly or it is Poop throwing day!!!!!! :D

I have neva seen a tama Throwin Poop at da screen Maybe it has problems!!!!! LOL

XD I can't believe that some of you are actually taking this person seriously.