Hiya mi tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xD lol. I have NEVER seen a tama do that before, what kind is it? is it a conexion?

oh okay. Thats wired :angry: My tamagotchi blows hearts to ou when she gets bord lol, i took some photos of it x)

hahahaha ya right here is no such thing as a tama throwing poo at the screen i think you've got eye problems

my tama starts running and then falls flat on it's face

WHAT KIND OF TAMA IS IT WELL WHAT KIND OF CHARACTER IS IT IF U DONT NO CAN U DESCRIBE IT

YOU AVE GOTA MAKE SURE U DISIPLINE UR TAMA EVERY TIME IT DOES THAT IF U DO IT WILL STOP DOING IT

Poop! Well I never! I'd love to see that. It reminds me of what I've heard of Devilgotchis that throw pie at your face. LOL! I don't know, maybe there is a glitch, it isn't being looked after properly or it is Poop throwing day!!!!!! :D

I have neva seen a tama Throwin Poop at da screen Maybe it has problems!!!!! LOL

XD I can't believe that some of you are actually taking this person seriously.

Poop!!! I like saying that. Wait...how are you taking care of it? If it's not very trained or you're leaving it alone a lot, maybe hidden animations take place. Me don't know. Are you serious? IT THROWS POOPY!!!! YAAYY!!! Wait, why am I cheering?

I think you should take a picture of this the next time it happens and then post it ;P. I'm still not quite sure if I completely believe what you're saying. I have a bunch of tamagotchis and that has never happened to any of mine...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back