What is going on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bornlucky

Reaction score
my dude is 7 years old and i was told that the matchmaker will come when hes seven.. WHERE IS HE? and when does he come?

:furawatchi: The matchmaker comes at 11 am and 3 pm, I believe. Set the time to 1 minute before those times and wait one minute!! The match macker some times cames when your Tama is 8 years old to, that's what happened to mine, so if it doesn't come wait one more day till it's 8. ;) :lol: :unsure: :) :wacko:

~Tama-Love~

The Matchmaker is Mrs. Busybody, which means she is VERY busy. I have to wait EVERY time my V3 is adult because it can't connect. By the way, the Matchmaker is a She.

The matchmaker comes at age 7, 8, 9, 10 at 10:30 am, 3:00pm, or 7:00 Pm. If you keep your tama on pause a lot then the matchmaker might come at age 5 or 6. :lol:

Matchmaker?

If you are unable to find your tamagotchi another unit to mate with, you will see the matchmaker 72 hours after it has become an adult (usually age 7). Depending on your dicipline level, she will offer different partners. Partners with higher dicipline levels will make you elligible for a Kinakomotchi, and low ones will result in Marutchi.

Care. :furawatchi: :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back