Why does this happen?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do your soveniers dissapear?! Why does your granparent dissapear?! Whay does this happen?!?! :( :( :huh: :( :huh: :( :huh: :(
Certain souvenirs leave with each generation. They are;

Key 1

Key 2

Medal- from clean up game

Arcade items,- baseball cap, teddy, balloon, skateboard.

cell phone from parents

bicycle from grandparents.

You have only space for a parent,grandparent and great-grandparent in your 'parent' list and so after gen.4. The earliest one will disappear.

It is not that difficult to log onto tama-town and re-collect the souvenirs, after all it would be a shame if we stopped using tama-town because our souvenir list was full. They have to make sure people keep using it and keep the interest up ;)

the souvenirs disappear because the previous parent left with a few of the souvenirs to remind them of their child before they leave to tama planet. the technical reason why the souvenirs disappear is because of a glitch(other glitches include the balls in the food section, and screen problems). i don't know why your tama does the disappearing grandparent, but when i was on my 5th gen i could see my parent, grandparent, and even my great grandparent. some tamas just dont show the grandparent. and after you get the cell phone with just the parent, the parent disappears. so if i were you i would wait until you have the grandparent(meaning say if youre on the 6th gen, you would wait until the 8th gen to get both souvenirs, but do the grandparent first, otherwise both may dissapear before you get the bike.

The parents take the items with them. :p

And if you don't visit the grandparent 3 times save the password cuz then you can visit them again!!! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back