hilarious

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldentamagotchi

Reaction score
Alright. I left my Pyonkotchi alone for about forty-five minutes and when I checked on it it went normal, then bigger and kicked its feet, and after that pressed his face against the screen, grinned, and winked! I laughed so hard I almost crapped and I had to rush to the restroom.

My tama does the same. I think it's trying to entertain itself.

:( ;) :ph34r: :furawatchi:

My tama did that once! I laughed soo hard! It is funny cause his face looks like it is really pressed up against the screen!

they do this because they are bored. like when they watch a small, fuzzy tv- or sing or something.

Yes everyones tama dose go up to the screen I was so horrifide I threw my tama in the sky and it landed on the table and it pushed a botton down the it disappered and srunk.

Sprout

:furawatchi:

They are called Random Animations

The tamas do various things at different times of the day; the toddlers without legs roll across the bottom of the screen, the teens sing or dance and the adults get 'up close and personal' to look at you through the screen (sometimes they kiss the screen too..lol) - it varies depending on which character you have.

Enjoy it :furawatchi:

Like Sprout said - if you want to get rid of the animation, just press a button and the screen will return to normal

Best, etc.

TamaMum

(^o^) THat is sooo funny! I wonder how bandai comes up with those? :D

When I had a Kuchipatchi, it came up really close to the screen and had a boquet of flowers in her hands! :D

At 11:30 am Holland Michigan time this morning my dorotchi had a backpack on its back and was floating across the screen! :D :D

p.s i'ts 1:09pm now

Last edited by a moderator:
Tarakotchis kiss u and have a flower in their mouth!So cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back