Personalities on tamatalk...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flint26

Reaction score
The titles couldn't fit my description, so I'll give you a basic idea. Do you ever wonder when you see somebody post, and wonder who actually typed it? Like, how their personality is and how it would sound coming out of them? So, you see their posts and everything, then they give you a photo of them on their site, and you're like WHOA! I never expected that!

Just so people on tamatalk feel more ''homely''(yes, I know. That's not how you spell ''homely'', right?), post how you are, or act... Here's mine:

OK, so I'm basically selfish, in the mind, but end up giving things away, not wanting to. I am also a nerd, who likes technology... video games, computer games and... games... I "try" to be funny, and end up being funny sometimes, but it's not my kind of thing. I also have an attitude, to people making fun of my friends, I find myself in a fight, and I win... and I also have an attitude to things like racism, seeing a guy who is a friend that is being beat up, I just have to jump in a defend... and again, making fun of other people(which got me banned from mystic fortress... search up ''flint26'', trying to defend bubblies555)

Ok, hmm... what else... I guess I'm a teacher's pet, but it doesn't show. I am a honors student(with an average of 92%! Nerd!). I am also a person that when you have a chance for cruelty in a game, will take that chance and treat it like heaven (like making people crash on roller coaster tycoon!)!

Music? Moody in a way... a little bit of punk rock and gentle songs... I just have a weird blend.

That's basically all I want to tell you right now, and yes, I do have dark secrets.

ok flint, i'll take the challenge...

the real me - here goes...

for starters, i'm probably the oldest person here, i'm 32, 33 in july. i like it, i like being 'old', it feels good, i'm totally at one with it. i hated my twenties and am soooo happy to be done with them. my twenties were a rough period, a lot of pain and a lot of growing and healing from childhood. i've been through hell in my life and no, i won't go into specifics here cuz i know kids read this site and they don't need to read my nightmares.

my personality? if i were to ask my 3 friends (yes, i said 3. i'm very picky about those i let get close to me.), they would probably say i'm abrasive, honest, caring, funny, sarcastic, egotistical, arrogant, and a good person.

i would agree with them, on every count. i am abrasive and the truth is most people can't handle it. i was fired from a job because of it. my boss couldn't handle it. now, by abrasive, i mean honest, brutally so. i don't mince words, i say what i mean. no pussyfooting here, i tell it like i see it. if you don't like it, by all means TELL ME. for goodness sakes, don't let me hear that you have a problem with me from someone else, cuz i will just confront you anyways and now i'm gonna be mad about it that you didn't have the guts to talk to me directly. if you have an issue with me, i will respect you that much more for standing up to me.

funny? sarcastic? oh yeah, i can crack wise all day. was i a class clown? not at all, i hadn't found my funny bone yet. nowadays, i just come up with stuff and crack people up. and i'm quick, too. in comedy, timing is everything. i wish i could get over my stagefright, cuz i think the blue collar comedy tour needs a broad. my family is white trash, hell, i have family so poor they have been kicked OUT of a trailor. i am pretty sure jeff foxworthy sits outside my mom's house writing down new redneck jokes. i intend to steal his fire!

egotistical? arrogant? yep, that's me! i am my own biggest fan. i kill me with my jokes. i know i'm funny and i think i'm pretty darn cute. not cute by your standards, mind you, i'm not your average broad. i've got lots of big tattoos and piercings and a sarcastic attitude. i'm bipolar and i swing from insanely happy to anger towards the whole world pretty quickly.

caring? totally. i care deeply about the people around me. there are people in my life i simply adore and would do ANYTHING for. my mom and my best friends are sacrosanct. don't even try to attack them, you don't want me as an enemy.

but i can also be the biggest kid you ever met. example: tamagotchis for starters. i looooove disneyland, my earliest memories are of sitting on my grandpas shoulders watching the electrical parade. my fave movies are nightmare before xms and jaws and my fave musicians are rob zombie, zakk wylde and the supersuckers. i like some country music, too. i love my gameboy and pokemon games. halloween is my fave holiday, way above xms. i am learning to build motorcycles and plan on finishing mine sometime this year. i will make the run to sturgis, south dakota in summer 2006, once i am a more experienced rider. my favorite animals are bats and i hate sunlight. blakk and purplr are the best colors in the world and dusk is the best part of the day.

and, on top of it all, i am a good person. i used to think otherwise, but as of late, i have gone through some stuff and others have shown me/told me that i was wrong about myself and that i am, in fact a good person.

oh yeah, i'm addicted to coca cola and getting my nails done. and here is a pic of me

Okay here is a little bit about me!:

Okay well I moved to a new school about 2 years ago and made tons of new friends.

My friends are always folwing me like I am miss populaty! Well, in my group.

I am bad at maths (all thought my teacher says I am good). Most of my friends say I am funny. I can also have my 'crazy' moments.

I am sooo not the teachers pet! But I think she likes me. If I could describe my self in one word, it would be:

[SIZE=21pt]Fun![/SIZE]

I also really like music, well really, that is my life! Well aswell as tamagotchi's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! i am like a teachers worst night mare :angry: they all hate me, because i am loud, stupid, annoing (if i chose to be), and just really loud!

:D

I am also Obbsessive/Compuslive... ie. Tamagotchi... hahhaha

I am a stupid person whom will do anything, and i am almost laughing hahaha... infact, i would have to fall off my chair atleast once aday from laughing....But, i can controll my srlf.... if i have to.

I really like just having fun and my friends say i am fun to be around and i am so weird... kinda...

Infact, if you are reading thism you are probily thinking that i am the most weirdest person and i sound "high matenncae". Well, im not, because as i mentions befor, i said i can controll my self.

BUT... if i hold in all my energy, FOR AGES, ill like have this massive "crazy" fit and will be super lound etc.. untill i calm down... But i dont do that much.. because it is rather embarracing....

Did you guys think that i would be like this?

OMG!! i am like a teachers worst night mare :D they all hate me, because i am loud, stupid, annoing (if i chose to be), and just really loud! :D

I am also Obbsessive/Compuslive... ie. Tamagotchi... hahhaha

I am a stupid person whom will do anything, and i am almost laughing hahaha... infact, i would have to fall off my chair atleast once aday from laughing....But, i can controll my srlf.... if i have to.

I really like just having fun and my friends say i am fun to be around and i am so weird... kinda...

Infact, if you are reading thism you are probily thinking that i am the most weirdest person and i sound "high matenncae". Well, im not, because as i mentions befor, i said i can controll my self.

BUT... if i hold in all my energy, FOR AGES, ill like have this massive "crazy" fit and will be super lound etc.. untill i calm down... But i dont do that much.. because it is rather embarracing....

Did you guys think that i would be like this?
AhHaHaAhHaAhHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You seem like such a fun person!!!

I am glad we a "tama pals"

Ah ha teachers worst night mare!!!!

One of my friends is really funny, but reminds us to much! :angry:

You also sound like a really fun person to be around!!

and i am also glad we are "tamaPals" :D

:angry: [SIZE=14pt]Well here's mine, :huh: [/SIZE]

:huh: I'm not girly and I love ROCK!!! I wouldn't call myself attractive...I'm sorta a computer nerd, but you REALLY cant tell. Hmmmm I pretty shy at school, but I'm VERY outgoing with my family and with my really close friends! I don't copy with clothes at all. It's soooo diffrerent when I'm at school and when I'm at home. When I'm at school I'm sooooo quiet. But when I'm at home I'm super loud and I don't care what I say...I'm mostly the "family clown". I love boys, but I don't think they notice me...oh well! I still love em' I moved in third grade to a diffrernt school! And I left my BEST friend!!! But she is still me best friend. I like The powerpuff girls, Pokemon, tv, computer, tamagotchi, rock, cold weather, hmmm and parakeets!!! I hate the preppy people too. I love to draw, but I can't dicide what I will be when I grow up!!! So thats mostly my life! :huh:

I'll only tell u a little about me:

I'm extremely hyper at all times

I love tamagotchis so much that I offered everyone I know @ school all the money I've got for their tamagotchi (and at times that was a LOT of money)

I love music

I love jazz dancing

ummmm I love rabbits and I love cats and dogs plus i love rodents

I've got a photographic memory

I get in lots of trouble for swearing @ school plus I'm really talkative

I'm not the person that gets in the most trouble in classes, though.

I hate squeaky chairs. THey drive me nuts

I love purell... but only half as much as tamagotchis (if u know me from elsewhere, which i don't think ne of u do, you'll know that that is still enough to be called obsessed with it)

i love faulty towers, monty python, and actually I like British humor better than american humor (its funnier)

I hate preppy people

I'm sort of a pessimist

I play the flute, but I'm not your average image of flute player...

I love rock from the 50s through the 70s

i'm a girl, but call me girly and I'll punch your face in.

I'm far from beautiful, no matter how good i can make myself sound :huh:

I vary between shy and outgoing and so insane you can't tell if I'm human or not

I can be obbsessive/compulsive about some things...

I laugh a lot (but cause other people to laugh even more.) FOr instance, once I was having trouble controlling my laughter and i spent over 45 minutes straight laughing.

ummmm.... I like to sing as well, but not wishy washy songs like that one that goes "I'll be your candle on teh water my love for you will always buuuuurn" (That is the STUPIDEST song ever)

I like to fight. Particularly, I like to fight boys and prove to people that girls can kick their butts. (my fighting style: start with words, end with hands and feet. I love kicking and punching. And supposedly i've a talent for fighting. But don't take that the wrong way, thats only to people that make me mad)

despite all that, I'm always on High honor roll with at least a 3.95 GPA (right now I've got a 4.0). So, yeah, you could say i'm smart.

deep dark secrets are my specialty! I'm a bit mysterious...

and sarcasm? Most certainly one of my "good" qualities.

and I never waste words when I speak out loud. No beating around the bush for me. I say what I mean, and generally in less than 10 words, but that does NOT mean I'm quite. I talk a lot, yeah, just I get right ot the point. Very little trivial conversation.

Really, all that babble still hasn't given you any idea who i am. My friends, my enemies, my family, people i don't know, and I all have this problem: My personality is hard/impossible to put into words! It's sort of a thing where there are no words strong enough to describe me.

:huh: I'd have to think about it more to really tell you who I am.

Nice to hear out of everybody! Jappyx, somehow, I was expecting that... I think?

dvlgrl: I see you were having fun in that picture...

mangorox: one word, fun!

Oniontchi: you've said that before on tamatalk, so...?

radioactiveheat: that wasn't really a ''little bit...'', but you do alot of different things for sure...

and I have some stuff for myself to add: I am chinese... and try not to ask me what your name is in chinese, or sooner or later I'll be yelling ''RESEARCH!'' and causing chaos around my house. I like using big words also....

Oh, and I have a couple of things to add,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back