When I go to PARENTS.........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When you go to Family, then Parent, do you see 2 copies of your last parent, or just one?

• 2 copies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 copy

• I don't know

• What are you talking about?????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taffyjune

Reaction score
When I go to see my parent, there are 2 copies of the same exact parent! Has this happened to you? This happened to both of my V3s. On one of them, it happened on the 5th Generation, and on the other one, it happened on the 2nd Generation. Please help me! :(

TAFFYJUNE

Last edited by a moderator:
although recently my tamagotchi's parent was suddenly dropped from the parent list, and it's so sad because the code from tamatown won't work. so my guy doesn't know his parent. how sad. ):

although recently my tamagotchi's parent was suddenly dropped from the parent list, and it's so sad because the code from tamatown won't work. so my guy doesn't know his parent. how sad. ):
huh? What do you mean? Was the parent who was dropped out the third one there?

TAFFYJUNE

2 copies. but only sometiimes. that also happens on the friends list. and sometimes when it copies on the friends list, it sometimes messes up. :angry: :)

2 copies. but only sometiimes. that also happens on the friends list. and sometimes when it copies on the friends list, it sometimes messes up. :angry: :)
Really? That's weird. Well, I was pretty scared there. I thought I was the only one. Thanks! Do the double copies stay there for more than 1 Generation and leave when they get kicked out of the list, or does 1 of them just dissapear? Is it a glitch?

TAFFYJUNE

Yes, that happened to mine as well. It knows its parent but not grandparent. If anybody knows how to fix this, could they please start a topic! I can never collect all souveniors, because the Grandparents is dropped!

StarTama :unsure:

i cant even view my parentss it doesnt let me i think it has a glitch or something.

Yes, that happened to mine as well. It knows its parent but not grandparent. If anybody knows how to fix this, could they please start a topic! I can never collect all souveniors, because the Grandparents is dropped!

StarTama :gozarutchi:
when 2 copies of the same parent are in the PARENT list, when I click on the second one, I am able to go to the Grandparent's House. I get the usual:plant+fishing pole. But I naver get the BMX bike. B) And since the REAL grandparent is 3rd in the list, there is no password!

TAFFYJUNE

P.S. Can someone answer my questions in my last post?

it happens because when u put your tamagotchi to sleep with its baby and the next the mother is gone while the baby was sleeping without the mother u put the baby to sleep again while it was sleeping

it happens because when u put your tamagotchi to sleep with its baby and the next the mother is gone while the baby was sleeping without the mother u put the baby to sleep again while it was sleeping
huh? That's pretty confusing..... :mellow:

~~ :huh: ~~

TAFFYJUNE

Yea, this has happened to me a few times, I think.... The duplication. And, yes, the parents do seem to dissapear from the list. I think this happens if you don't keep checking the list. I'm not sure if this is the problem, though.

Yea, this has happened to me a few times, I think.... The duplication. And, yes, the parents do seem to dissapear from the list. I think this happens if you don't keep checking the list. I'm not sure if this is the problem, though.
I check my list a lot. :)

~~ ^_^ ~~

TAFFYJUNE

Oh yeah, and what does cyk mean?

I'll guess.... "See you, okay".
im not sure, but it may mean syke? which is that word kids use when they hold out their hand for a hi-five but then take it away before the other person hi-fives back.

;)

im not sure, but it may mean syke? which is that word kids use when they hold out their hand for a hi-five but then take it away before the other person hi-fives back.
;)
That's another possibility (although I think it's spelled "psyche" or something). Chatspeak is indecipherable at times, isn't it?

But we're getting off topic.

StarTama ;)
Well... I know that if you dont visit your parent or grandparent for a while They disapper... Kinda like if you ignore a small child in real life they run away... (sad thought...) ;)

ATTENTION!

don't delete your parent(s) from you friendslist!

thats why its being dropped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back