what should v4 's have ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what should v 4's have ?

• they should have working souvenirs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they should have visiters without conecting

• they sould have a school from 9 - 3

• they should be more indipendint

• they should have remoreable covers

• if you have more ideas just send a reply

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon they should have more of a long distance connection, more removable covers, and perhaps a colour screen.

Visitors without connecting. Since only two people I know have Tamagotchis, I don't get to connect that often. However, there should be a warning before an unknown visitor arrives, just so people don't get confused.

And/or, it would be nice to have Tamagotchis that are on your Friends list drop in from time to time, even if you're not connecting with that one.

Visitors without connecting. Since only two people I know have Tamagotchis, I don't get to connect that often. However, there should be a warning before an unknown visitor arrives, just so people don't get confused.
And/or, it would be nice to have Tamagotchis that are on your Friends list drop in from time to time, even if you're not connecting with that one.
Or u set a time for school and they go to school at the time u want them to and they come back when u want them to so while i am at school my tama will be too!!!!!!! :D :angry: :)

I have another idea!!!!

You can make it so when the matchmaker comes you can get 1 or 2 babys!!! Like twins!

i like your ideas i realy like the school idea because it will stop us from being told off by our teachers when we forget to turn the sound off !!!! :unsure: :blink:

More games and items. And my friend wishes there is school time in tamagotchis. And one mistake my friend found out. She had a V2 and on the back of the V2 packege it said it has 8 games. But on the V2 there were only 4 games. Isn't that wierd? Could be an mistake

i think they should have a built in flashlight next to the infered connection! that would com in handy!!!!

If tamas could send messages that would be WONDERFUL!!!

I think they need a cover too.

'cause the screen is easily scratched when I put it in my bag

Why not going to school too?

We need to go to school so if tama goes we don't need to pause them so often.

Visitors... I have 2 tamagotchis and my friend has 1, my other friend has 2, and thats all I get to connect with! Colour screen will be good... and maybe they could have more random events, like going to nursrey if they are a baby, school if toddler, high school if teenager, and work if adult, and you get to choose your tamagotchi's career and send text messages to other v4 friends and get some back, or emails ECT and also you get to dress up your tama!

school work etc. like the japanese ones and color that way it is easier to tell which tama you have. also maybe an adoption center instead of a matchmaker

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they should be recognised on a v1 as a v1, on a v2 as a v2, on a v3 as a v3, etc. I want them to be able to exchange presents with v2 and v3 as well as v4.

:D i think they should have color don't you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back