BUYIN' ALL SORTS OF TAMAGOTCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxX-Angelic-XxX

Reaction score
:angry: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Me and my friend. We are SO confused about this.. Why there are no angelgotchis/tamagotchi angels in finland? And why there are no other tamagotchis? WE REALLY NEED THEM!

I want a Angelgotchi/Tamagotchi Angel, and my friend want Tamagotchi Connexion. Do you have one?

We can pay 10 euros for one Angelgotchi and one Tamagotchi connexion. Remember, we can increase or decrease our prices of course :D :D :D

And, postages may be higher, but we pay them also!

So, are you interested????

:huh: :huh: :) :) Me and my friend. We are SO confused about this.. Why there are no angelgotchis/tamagotchi angels in finland? And why there are no other tamagotchis? WE REALLY NEED THEM!

I want a Angelgotchi/Tamagotchi Angel, and my friend want Tamagotchi Connexion. Do you have one?

We can pay 10 euros for one Angelgotchi and one Tamagotchi connexion. Remember, we can increase or decrease our prices of course :D :p :D

And, postages may be higher, but we pay them also!

So, are you interested????
[SIZE=14pt] :D 10 euros!?!? COOL! Here it's called dollars. (U.S.A). Well they don't sell angelotchis anymore. That was on like on 1997. You can only find those on ebay.com now. I have a Tamagtochi Connection. Want to be my buddy? Finland huh. Where's that? :( [/SIZE]

10 Euros equals about $13 American dollars.

Used Angels on ebay go for around $30 American dollars. That is 23 Euros.

A new Angelgotchi can go for around $55 or more. That is $42 Euros.

Japanese ones tend to go for less than the American ones.

You can only get them on ebay. They have not been in stores for more than 4 years

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back