Sign in to follow this  
MichelleYeah

non evolving.

MY TAMA"S WONT EVOLVE. I reset them yesterday and they have been unpaused ever since. But...THEY WONT EVOLVE. Its been 1 day and like 15 minutes. wth is going on?

What characters do you have on the screen?

Are you saying that you have been keeping a baby alive for over a whole day...??? That is a lot of feeding, playing and pooh clearing since they empty hearts every 3-4 mins and empty... other things... every 8-10 mins :furawatchi:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

No, right now I have four toddlers. They were supposed to evolve after one day. THEY HAVENT EVOLVED. :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Well probably it wouldn't evovle because u resetted it and download.Because when u do that the tama goes back to the last major event and lives it life from their.So maybe that's why.And every time u do that it takes longer for it to evolve.

No, right now I have four toddlers. They were supposed to evolve after one day. THEY HAVENT EVOLVED.

EDIT: sorry i edited the post a little here.

Maybe so. are they sleeping?? how many poops are there?

Is it 24hrs + 15mins since they evolved from babies into toddlers ?

or 24hrs + 15mins since you reset them and started with an egg?

Don't forget the baby stage is one hour from re-setting, then the toddler stage is 24 hrs from the moment it evolved from a baby...

Maybe you have another 45mins to wait..

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Well probably it wouldn't evovle because u resetted it and download.Because when u do that the tama goes back to the last major event and lives it life from their.So maybe that's why.And every time u do that it takes longer for it to evolve.

I reset, but I didnt download.

Mabe so. Are they sleeping?? How many poops are there?

I'm not that stupid. THEY ARENT SLEEPING. One just pooped but other than that NONE.

Is it 24hrs + 15mins since they evolved from babies into toddlers ?

or 24hrs + 15mins since you reset them and started with an egg?

Don't forget the baby stage is one hour from re-setting, then the toddler stage is 24 hrs from the moment it evolved from a baby...

Maybe you have another 45mins to wait..

Best, etc.

TamaMum

THANK YOU. You are like thee only one whos making any sense at all. Your probably right. Thanks!

I'm not that stupid. THEY ARENT SLEEPING. One just pooped but other than that NONE.

sorry. just asking. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: this is really embarrasing everyone!!! Sorry!!*turns veeeeery red*

Both my tamas have 8 poops!!! EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!

:) i am laughing my soxz off!

talkign about involing i had a dream mine was evoling and sombody picked it up and i woke up and it was involing lol