non evolving.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleYeah

Reaction score
MY TAMA"S WONT EVOLVE. I reset them yesterday and they have been unpaused ever since. But...THEY WONT EVOLVE. Its been 1 day and like 15 minutes. wth is going on?

What characters do you have on the screen?

Are you saying that you have been keeping a baby alive for over a whole day...??? That is a lot of feeding, playing and pooh clearing since they empty hearts every 3-4 mins and empty... other things... every 8-10 mins :furawatchi:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

No, right now I have four toddlers. They were supposed to evolve after one day. THEY HAVENT EVOLVED. :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Well probably it wouldn't evovle because u resetted it and download.Because when u do that the tama goes back to the last major event and lives it life from their.So maybe that's why.And every time u do that it takes longer for it to evolve.

No, right now I have four toddlers. They were supposed to evolve after one day. THEY HAVENT EVOLVED.

EDIT: sorry i edited the post a little here.
Maybe so. are they sleeping?? how many poops are there?

Is it 24hrs + 15mins since they evolved from babies into toddlers ?

or 24hrs + 15mins since you reset them and started with an egg?

Don't forget the baby stage is one hour from re-setting, then the toddler stage is 24 hrs from the moment it evolved from a baby...

Maybe you have another 45mins to wait..

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Well probably it wouldn't evovle because u resetted it and download.Because when u do that the tama goes back to the last major event and lives it life from their.So maybe that's why.And every time u do that it takes longer for it to evolve.
I reset, but I didnt download.

Mabe so. Are they sleeping?? How many poops are there?
I'm not that stupid. THEY ARENT SLEEPING. One just pooped but other than that NONE.

Is it 24hrs + 15mins since they evolved from babies into toddlers ?or 24hrs + 15mins since you reset them and started with an egg?

Don't forget the baby stage is one hour from re-setting, then the toddler stage is 24 hrs from the moment it evolved from a baby...

Maybe you have another 45mins to wait..

Best, etc.

TamaMum
THANK YOU. You are like thee only one whos making any sense at all. Your probably right. Thanks!

I reset, but I didnt download.

I'm not that stupid. THEY ARENT SLEEPING. One just pooped but other than that NONE.
sorry. just asking. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: this is really embarrasing everyone!!! Sorry!!*turns veeeeery red*

Both my tamas have 8 poops!!! EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!

talkign about involing i had a dream mine was evoling and sombody picked it up and i woke up and it was involing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back