Sign in to follow this  
Buffy_fan

YAY AND AHHHHH!

My mate finaly got a tamagotchi connexion and we were connecting and i got all the presents. i got a flower, a thing for the ninjas (like mine is)....and i got......2 poos!! >:rolleyes:! It was not happy but i was the one getting all the presents but he was the one winning all the games. I was doing good but when you complete it, it just falls and sayas BAD!. Any tips on how i cud beat my mate on the games? Cheers!

Marc!

Hi :rolleyes:

Well sometimes the Tama that wins the contests during the infra-red connections tends to be the fittest out of the two.

Soooo... is your Tama a tad over weight?! If so that might be one of the reasons he isn't winning.

hehe u have a fat tama? get him into shape i say

You can look on my page for the reccomended weights.... http://tamago.siredia.net

(P.S.: Act like I never told, but I'm getting a domain name for it soon. Instead of hosting it on my sister's website that I happen to be hosting on my reseller account. XD)

oo dudey , wot domain name, tama-go.com :rolleyes:

SHHH!! I said act like I didn't say anything! XD (Probably tama-go.org...but I'm gonna hold a poll on my forums to let the forum members decide!) :rolleyes:

hmm, i think you should hold the poll on this site,

as more people will see and vote more :rolleyes:

no offence to your forum , but they aint as popular as here :D

Yeah, I know it's not as popular as here...but there will be more members there. I'll be advertising soon! :rolleyes:

:D, hold a joint post, there and here :rolleyes:

Exscuse me, But on my tamagotchis,they have to be the fattest

to win :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ummm well wen u connect press the b button on your tama twice n let your mate press his/hers once n u should win...i always do that with my tamagotchis

It really depends on how many games you've played, so try connecting with other tamagotchis whenever possible. :wacko:

My mate finaly got a tamagotchi connexion and we were connecting and i got all the presents. i got a flower, a thing for the ninjas (like mine is)....and i got......2 poos!! >:D! It was not happy but i was the one getting all the presents but he was the one winning all the games. I was doing good but when you complete it, it just falls and sayas BAD!. Any tips on how i cud beat my mate on the games? Cheers!

Marc!

your traning needs to be higher than your frends tama :o :ph34r: i know that :D :D

You can look on my page for the reccomended weights.... http://tamago.siredia.net

(P.S.: Act like I never told, but I'm getting a domain name for it soon. Instead of hosting it on my sister's website that I happen to be hosting on my reseller account. XD)

That's a dead link