my tamagotchi has a problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I bought a new tama, a white one with silver stars on it. Anyway, one day I asked my brother to bring me my tamagotchis (all 3 of my tamagotchis are attached to the same chain) and anyway my brother threw them to me and when I checked on them, the tamagotchi on the white one wasn't there! The screen was just blank, I couldn't press any buttons, and reset didn't work. So I got a screwdriver and opened it up. I decided that the battery must have just came out of place, so I pushed it back in and my tamagotchi worked properly again. I thought this was just sort of normal, but it has happened a lot since then. Once, I was going to play a game with it, so I went to the 'game' option and it was on the screen where you choose the game when suddenly 2 small squares appeared in the corner of the screen. I couldn't press any buttons. Then the screen went blank, so I opened it up and pushed the battery and it worked again.

It is very wierd and annoying and I don't think it is normal for this to happen so much.

I dont think it would matter much if it was a V1 or V2.

I would say, that when it was througn to you, someting happened that isnt normal, and now it has a glitch.... Has anything else paranormal happened?

That same thing happened 2 me too. Except my sister threw mine down the stairs. I replaced the battery and it died a day later.I'm not a expert, but it may be broken. B) I had 2 buy a new 1.

Mine does that as well. I'm taking it back. I suggest you do the same.

All my love( to tamagotchis)

Shelbs

well i'm guessing u dont just push the battery u have 2 change it the 2 suares at the bottom means your battery is goin dead so u should change it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back