Sign in to follow this  
spiffy

TamaIsland - who did you pick?

Which Tamagotchi do you want to stay on the Island?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tamagotchi do you want to stay on the Island?

• Mametchi
    • Androtchi
    • Memetchi
    • Kuchipatchi
    • Ringotchi - Kicked out on week 1
    • Gozarutchi
    • Masktchi
    • Mimitchi
    • Ichigotchi
    • Debatchi
    • Tarakotchi
    • Violetchi

i voted mametchi- 10 TIMES!!!!!! ;)

;) why you say?? COZ I LIKE IM DAT Y :D

I do find it wrong to vote more than once. :furawatchi: My BFF was cheating and she typed in <><>< and it said she already voted-but she didn't. :D u can't get those signs on a tama so peoples are coming up w/ fake names just to vote. :blink: :lol: :D :D

But anyways I voted Mametchi. :huh:

:furawatchi: My BFF was cheating and she typed in <><>< and it said she already voted-but she didn't. ;) u can't get those signs on a tama so peoples are coming up w/ fake names just to vote. :) :ph34r: :lol: ;)

Ok........... i dont understand

Go ichigo :furawatchi:

most are either too ugly/popular which puts me off lol

I voted for Kuchipatchi :rolleyes: And next time I'm going to vote on either him or Masktchi or Gozarutchi. I want Mametchi and Furawatchi out.

GO MAMETCHI! XD lol I'm just hyper these days... school strats monday >.< so I have to be happy until school starts

Well, as we should know (or I just noticed as I clicked), Tamagotchi Island has opened, and it is really a Tama-version of Bigbrother, I don't think there are any souvenirs involved yet.

So, just for curiousity, who did you vote to stay on the island (vote) and who do you want booted off?

Quite frankly I do not understand why they have Ichigotchi up there if he isn't on V3s. :(

Anyway, I voted for Androtchi/Robotchi, he was looking cute. x3 Next time I'll vote for Memetchi.

I want Violetchi/Ringotchi/Gozarutchi out, not sure why though.

And you?

I voted for mametchi. :huh:

I have grown to like the drawn version of memetchi lately so I think I'll vote for memetchi once next week. B)

I think that mimitchi and mametchi will be in the final.

It's exciting! XD :nyatchi:

-sk8er girl-

Ringotchi got out!!! Yay!(sry for ringotchi supporters) I support MAMETCHi!!!! YAA

Well, as we should know (or I just noticed as I clicked), Tamagotchi Island has opened, and it is really a Tama-version of Bigbrother, I don't think there are any souvenirs involved yet.

So, just for curiousity, who did you vote to stay on the island (vote) and who do you want booted off?

Quite frankly I do not understand why they have Ichigotchi up there if he isn't on V3s. :furawatchi:

Anyway, I voted for Androtchi/Robotchi, he was looking cute. x3 Next time I'll vote for Memetchi.

I want Violetchi/Ringotchi/Gozarutchi out, not sure why though.

And you?

... I voted Mimitchi... but seeing from the results of your poll, Mimitchi might get kicked off... ya never know!

At least Masktchi didn't get kicked out!

Hehe, I may as well edit the poll a bit, and put a little strike mark through Ringotchi...

...while I vote for Robotchi again. :o :huh:

Memetchi has to win she's so cute!(My best friends first Tamagtochi was a Memetchi so technically im saying that my best friend is so cute!)